adorn cover in a sentence
1) The rear cover is adorned with a subtle pattern resembling carbon fiber.
2) Her face adorned the cover of People magazine over 40 times.
3) The picture adorned Oz's cover , and outraged polite society.
adorn cover example sentences4) A portrait of Oscar Wilde adorns the back cover .
5) Their photos–adorable!– adorn the cover of Marshall's Anything Goes script.
6) Listeners pondered the band's sparsely adorned black-and-white covers as if they were runes bearing secrets.
7) A tapestry sewn by her great-aunt adorns the cover of Son and Molina believes it reflects her music.
8) SOFT drinks giant PepsiCo has adorned the front cover of its annual report with pictures of cute white bunnies.
9) A photo of Boston's stained-glass Mapparium adorns the cover of "Challenge For A Civilized Society".
10) A photograph of Mandurah adorns the cover of the 1986 album "Born Sandy Devotional" by The Triffids.
11) His artwork has recently adorned the covers of both San Francisco's 7x7 Magazine and the Nob Hill Gazette.
12) One is unlikely to forget the lush rich quality of the velour curtain retained by a gold ring that adorns the cover .
13) Light pink daisy-like flowers adorn this 1-2 succulent ground cover from spring to early summer and again in the fall.
14) The wig mirrors Sia's own blond bob, which facelessly adorns the cover of her new album 1000 Forms of Fear.
15) Folkways produces cds from their archives on an as-needed basis only, issuing them in a generic package with Folkways' founder Moses Asch adorning the cover .
example sentences with adorn cover16) Wayne Rooney and Jack Wilshere will adorn the cover of this year's edition of FIFA, but the situation is confused by the knowledge that both are avid players of the game.
17) John Tierney wrote in the "New York Times" that "the graph adorned the cover of a report intended for policy makers and journalists.
18) They adorned the covers of both the "NME" and "Melody Maker", who voted them their 'Brightest Hope' for 1995.
19) Grey, gothic statue heads (as seen on the original film poster) Adorned the front cover of the book against a grey stone background.
20) His paintings have been published in books, featured in gallery exhibitions, and adorn the covers of many of the soundtrack albums for his films.
21) Lara Croft's image adorned the covers of TIME and Newsweek , and Eidos found itself saddled with the pressures of managing a highly sought-after promotional opportunity.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adorn cover
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adorn cover with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adorn cover
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adorn cover in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adorn cover.
20 examples of simple sentences of adorn cover. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adorn cover
Compound Sentences with adorn cover
Complex Sentences with adorn cover
Compound-Complex Sentences with adorn cover