adorn building in a sentence
1) Sheela na gig an architectural grotesque which adorns numerous ancient buildings .
2) Many beautiful murals adorned the building .
3) Churrigueresque elements adorn the more important buildings .
adorn building example sentences4) Some overlook the inner well of the building adorned with hanging baskets.
5) Hand-carved Jerusalem limestone adorn the building , according to local custom.
6) Kolkata has many buildings adorned with Indo-Islamic and Indo-Saracenic architectural motifs.
7) The façade of the building is adorned with a stone and marble statue.
8) Holden's intention to adorn the building with sculpture was also not fulfilled.
9) Monuments and plaques commemorating philanthropy towards Georgia Tech adorn the building and surrounding landscape.
10) Vibrant colors and unique designs now adorn the building 's deck and outdoor space.
11) The corners of buildings were also adorned with mock columns, and gateways were made more ornate.
12) Extensive wrought iron adorns the building , much of it the work of Samuel Yellin.
13) Brosnan has just been asked to adorn a Birmingham building with his burnished, living metal.
14) Today the exterior walls of the building are adorned with embedded ceramic pieces, mosaics, and murals.
15) Carved eagles like the ones from the Industrial Trust Building, similarly adorn the Chrysler building .
example sentences with adorn building16) The logo which adorned the building was in a period font and remained in position from 1961 until 2010.
17) As such, the Fatimid dynasty of North Africa adorned many buildings and even towns with her name.
18) After the statue was felled, the crowd torched a portrait of Saddam that adorned the main government building .
19) Arrange the trees so that people can walk around them easily, and adorn the building with festive decorations.
20) Later, when the farmers became more prosperous, additional rooms were built, and gables were added to adorn buildings .
21) The octagonal, 8 m, crenellated bastion-like socket building is adorned with Silesian granite and sandstone covering the brick substructures.
22) The spires which today adorn the building , are not by Wardell, and are felt by some to be out of proportion to the design.
23) In 1892 Jacques Loeb, one of several early UChicago faculty members whose names adorn MBL buildings , founded the flagship physiology course.
24) The size of the images of him which adorned public buildings are regulated to be in proportion to the size of the building on which they hang.
25) Since then the building has seen many versions of the image, and today a permanent steel outline, derived from the photograph adorns the building .
26) Brontë was in Manchester to take her father, Patrick, for a cataracts operation and a blue plaque adorns the building where Bronte began writing the novel.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adorn building
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adorn building with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adorn building
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adorn building in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adorn building.
20 examples of simple sentences of adorn building. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adorn building
Compound Sentences with adorn building
Complex Sentences with adorn building
Compound-Complex Sentences with adorn building