adjustment for in a sentence
1) The disparity persisted despite adjustments for differences in socioeconomic background.
2) The chart below contains the proper adjustment for each frequency range.
3) Basis adjustment for depreciation allowed or allowable.
adjustment for example sentences4) Set separate bid adjustments for that audience iv.
5) These associations were stable to adjustment for other pollutants.
6) Comparison with and without adjustment for smoking gave similarly negative results.
7) Most likely it needs adjustments for your project .
8) It was a major adjustment for the whole family.
9) He is weak at making adjustments for the second half.
10) Some adjustment for confounders was reported for 15 studies.
11) Most adjustments for the price Easy to assemble!
12) An overall scale adjustment for the vorticle forces.
13) for simplicity, we're ignoring modest adjustments for inflation.
14) The two firms could make different adjustments for inflation.
15) Some telescopic forks have external adjustments for damping.
example sentences with adjustment for16) Complete fulfillment of these strategies requires significant lifestyle adjustments for most.
17) Further adjustment for body mass index did not affect the reported associations.
18) However, after adjustment for infation tariffs barely increased.
19) Consequently, there are other adjustments for completing the compensation.
20) The Micro Focus Finder has an adjustment for individual eyesight.
21) A: It's been an adjustment for sure!
22) You are now ready to make your fine adjustments for distance.
23) Adjustment for A1C explained most of the treatment effect.
24) Parental engagement with low marital conflict results in better adjustment for college students.
25) Adjustments for seasonality and trend are often necessary.
26) Minor adjustments for brightness and contrast .
27) Calculated from Hageman study with downward adjustment for survey response rate.
28) These results remained significant after further adjustment for MVPA and adiposity .
How to use adjustment for in a sentence29) There are multiple volume adjustments for different inputs and outputs on the system.
30) Living in New York City was quite an adjustment for her.
31) Professional typesetting systems and fonts allow fine-grained adjustments for such letter pairs.
32) The rotating arms have adjustments for height & width to provide maximum passenger comfort.
33) Simplification of the design was implemented, along with adjustments for shortages.
34) Finally, processing adjustments for altitudes above sea level are given for each food.
35) Automatic atmospheric pressure adjustment for measurement location ensures stable and accurate CO 2 measurements.
36) Telephones have similar adjustments for inside line lengths (A8).
37) To reduce vibration, all helicopters have rotor adjustments for height and weight.
38) I think these boots really need some adjustments for the price being charged.
39) After the 1999 season we evaluated our efforts and made adjustments for 2000.
40) Limited adjustments for adaptation were included in the estimates based on these projections.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adjustment for
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adjustment for with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adjustment for
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adjustment for in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adjustment for.
20 examples of simple sentences of adjustment for. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adjustment for
Compound Sentences with adjustment for
Complex Sentences with adjustment for
Compound-Complex Sentences with adjustment for