adding that in a sentence
1) Adding that item nearly doubled the shipping.
2) Fancy adding that personal touch to your garden?
3) Adding that horizontal nav bar below the logo is much better .
adding that example sentences4) Just adding that Z plane makes a world of difference .
5) Bad guy, and adding that this persons heart is dark.
6) I'm adding that one, too.
7) John B , thanks for adding that information.
8) I asked, anxiously adding that his father had been taken ill.
9) Levy concurs, adding that "cruelty to them was forbidden.
10) Adding that extra bolt with the cross bar in place is entertaining.
11) She resisted adding that she had been working overtime on his designs.
12) Adding that Lewthwaite and her associates "wanted revenge".
13) He continues, adding that , "these are well-known people.
14) Apparently someone fired adding that many victims bear no sign of shrapnel wounds.
15) Séguin agreed, adding that they are proud of their performances.
example sentences with adding that16) There are a few risks that come from adding that personal touch.
17) It hardly needs adding that their networks of contacts was also highly valued.
18) The magistrate agreed, adding that Yun was "young and handsome".
19) Felicita responded affirmatively, adding that she had forgotten about it.
20) Russ – thanks for adding that conference time needs to be held dear.
21) Allirajah agreed, adding that disability is predominantly associated with the ageing process.
22) Adding that , the price of a car will be doubled sometime.
23) The story was further embellished, by adding that these eggs were brightly coloured.
24) How about adding that Napalm air strike from multiplayer to the campaign ?
25) Jackson said no, adding that he often puts in bills for constituents.
26) The AA agreed saying adding that cameras were supported by the majority of motorists.
27) It is worth adding that Clement was later noted for his skill in languages.
28) Police were following several leads , said Mdunge, adding that arrests were imminent.
How to use adding that in a sentence29) It is perhaps worth adding that there is nothing "landmark" about this decision.
30) However she denied rumors further adding that she was busy with her Bollywood projects.
31) Then there is the possibility of adding that recruiting class to the returning players .
32) But adding that feature to Botzilla is one of my next steps).
33) People claimed to be optimistic, often adding that they had no other option.
34) Mr. Redyke said it went well, adding that each implosion is carefully planned.
35) Muirchu records much the same information, adding that "is mother was named Concessa.
36) Thanks for adding that link.
37) It happens," she explained, adding that she intends to replace the weapon.
38) I prefer the latter response, adding that even new friendships are to be cherished.
39) Because I don't think you're adding that much value to the board.
40) Adding that it has a lead vocal that is "both sweet and quietly soulful".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adding that
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adding that with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adding that
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adding that in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adding that.
20 examples of simple sentences of adding that. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adding that
Compound Sentences with adding that
Complex Sentences with adding that
Compound-Complex Sentences with adding that