have ache in a sentence
1) Husband just had body aches for three days.
2) She pretends that she has a tooth ache .
3) Besides fever , he had body ache and severe muscular pain.
have ache example sentences4) I had aches in muscles I never knew I owned.
5) I bump my head and have head aches is it normal?
6) I also had a dull ache in my groin.
7) She has body aches and bad pain in her neck & spine.
8) By night time, she had a stomach ache and aches.
9) I also have aches and headaches who j accompany my anxiety .
10) When I have an ache – I feel the same way.
11) After that I had head aches and lots of other physical ailments.
12) She said that she was probably had stomach ache because she was hungry.
13) We all have problems and we all have aches and pains.
14) I do not have stomach aches .
15) As I age , I have increasing aches and pains and sleep less.
use have ache in a sentence16) I have a terrible head ache , dizziness, concentration issues and balance issues.
17) Returning home from work one evening, I had severe muscle aches and pains.
18) I now know this is why I had constant ear aches as a child.
19) For weeks I had stomach aches , bloating and kept going to the toilet.
20) I still have muscle aches but hope it will be resolved completely by tomorrow.
21) I'm in vibrant health, and I no longer have aches and pains.
22) Everyone has aches and pains in life, and I have more than some.
23) I myself noticed I tend to have less stomach aches if I take with food.
24) You may feel bruised and have an ache for a few days after the test.
25) Do you have a painful stomach ache that needs to be relieved quickly as possible?
26) You may have the general aches and pains that everyone gets from time to time.
27) I had terrible gut ache and, not to be too graphic, the chocolate laser.
28) But it was now painful and he had stomach ache ,' recalls Jo, 47.
How to use have ache in a sentence29) Seb had an ache inside him caused by Anna that he believed would never leave him.
30) Even when the pain subsided, the right side of my head had a constant dull ache .
31) If you ,ve never had back ache , don,t knock it, feel lucky.
32) I have an ache in the middle of my spine (T4-T5).
33) Thereafter , Rory backtracked and said he had a tooth ache to dishonestly avoid a giant fine.
34) I still have some aches and pains but I dont have insurance to get the proper care.
35) I have this horrible ache in my ears almost daily and t hings seem to be getting worse.
36) aching head you may have, but at least you have a head to have aches in.
37) Physically most pilgrims had body aches and blisters on their feet but their spiritual strength motivated them to continue.
38) Listen to your body and use ice after an activity if you have any minor aches and pain.
39) Before taking the supplement I had severe muscle ache after workouts that would last 3-4 days on occasion.
40) People with chronic fatigue syndrome experience debilitating fatigue and may also have muscle aches , low-grade fever and sleep disturbances.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of have ache
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of have ache with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with have ache
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word have ache in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with have ache.
20 examples of simple sentences of have ache. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of have ache
Compound Sentences with have ache
Complex Sentences with have ache
Compound-Complex Sentences with have ache