accusative singular in a sentence
1) The counted noun takes indefinite accusative singular .
2) The whole construct is followed by the accusative singular indefinite.
3) This difference is only significant for the accusative singular .
accusative singular example sentences4) For inanimate nouns, the accusative singular is identical to the nominative singular.
5) In the third person, the masculine accusative singular became 'him'.
6) In the accusative singular , -em *-ṃ after a consonant.
7) The α of the accusative singular and plural was originally a syllabic ν.
8) Accusative singular : 1 haia, 2 skaia, 3 kvnjima.
9) In all three persons, the ablative singular ending is identical to the accusative singular .
10) Indeclinable nouns are neuter nouns which occur only in the nominative and the accusative singular .
11) They formed their nominative singular from the accusative singular and retain the original accent in genitive plural.
12) The masculine accusative singular is like either the nominative or the genitive, as in masculine nouns.
13) Also masculine animate nouns have accusative singular equal to the genitive singular (in "-a").
14) Despite declining as neuters, these nouns still show animacy, so the accusative singular follows the genitive.
15) The accusative singular also occurs in clitic form, which is unstressed and attaches to the preceding word.
use accusative singular in a sentence16) In animate and personal nouns, the accusative singular equals the genitive singular, rather than the nominative singular.
17) The category of animacy is important for the choosing of accusative singular of o-stems, and of pronouns.
18) The rest use the weak stem in the genitive, dative, and accusative singular and in the plural.
19) Most of these stems end in in the nominative and accusative singular , and in in the other cases.
20) The accusative singular is identical either to the nominative (often called nominative-accusative) or the genitive (genitive-accusative).
21) Only the nominative singular, the neuter accusative singular and the masculine and neuter genitive singular have genuine -i stem forms.
22) There are also some instances where the vowel stays as "o", such as the accusative singular of feminine nouns.
23) The accusative singular : "can, cen, cn, ecn, etan, tn"; plural "cnl".
24) Animate nouns have an accusative singular form that is identical to the genitive, while for inanimate nouns the accusative singular is the same as the nominative.
25) The nominative and accusative neuter singular ends in "-t" when the word's root vowel is short, and "-tt" when long.
26) If a noun is not accented on the last syllable and ends in -ις, -ης, or -υς, it often has an accusative singular in -ν and a vocative with no ending.
27) Nouns in "–os" are identical to the Ancient Greek second declension, except for the final "–n" of the accusative singular .
28) The noun "kri" "blood" follows the mobile-accent i-stem declension, but replaces the final "-v" with "-i" in the nominative and accusative singular .
How to use accusative singular in a sentence29) Thus, adjectives in the masculine accusative singular will have either the form of the nominative (no ending or "-ni"), or the form of the genitive ("-ega").
30) Masculine ("moški"); divided further into animate ( accusative singular equals genitive) and inanimate (accusative singular equals nominative).
31) Masculine ("moški"); divided further into animate (accusative singular equals genitive) and inanimate ( accusative singular equals nominative).
32) However, only the form "ša" (originally accusative masculine singular ) survived, while the other forms disappeared in time.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accusative singular
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accusative singular with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accusative singular
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accusative singular in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accusative singular.
20 examples of simple sentences of accusative singular. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accusative singular
Compound Sentences with accusative singular
Complex Sentences with accusative singular
Compound-Complex Sentences with accusative singular