accusative form in a sentence
1) The personal pronouns distinguish nominative and accusative case forms .
2) For inanimate referents, the accusative form is identical to the nominative form.
3) In nouns the singular dative and accusative forms are never stressed in the ending.
accusative form example sentences4) Nowadays, the only remnant of this rule is the accusative form "panią" (lady).
5) The standard prescribed that "hen" was the accusative form , while "hun" was the dative.
6) The first-person singular accusative form "man rā" "me" can be shortened to "marā".
7) For animate referents (people and animals), the accusative form is generally identical to the genitive form.
8) There is no distinct accusative case form ; the same nominative base form is used for both subjects and objects.
9) All neuter words have identical nominative and accusative forms , and all feminine words have identical nominative and accusative plurals.
10) The disappearance of short forms of stems may be interpreted as the result of the introduction of accusative noun form in nominative.
11) Accusative forms "jej" (on), "je, ně" (ono) are usually regarded as archaic.
12) Urbem is the accusative case form of the third declension noun, Urbs, so it is the object of the sentence.
13) Animate nouns have an accusative singular form that is identical to the genitive, while for inanimate nouns the accusative singular is the same as the nominative.
14) Adverbs could also be formed with the suffix -ь ("pravь", "različь") and are by origin probably inherited Proto-Slavic accusative forms .
15) This shift was caused by the loss of the old accusative form in the singular, which became identical to the instrumental form: A.-I. vīru, kāju, māsu.
use accusative form in a sentence16) It was already observed in the 15th century that there existed no distinction between the nominative and accusative forms of nouns and articles in the northern dialects.
17) Consider the simple active English example where "She" is the nominative Case form and "her" is the accusative Case form .
18) However, the gerund is only ever seen in the accusative form (-"ndum"), genitive form (-"ndi"), dative form (-"ndo") or ablative form (-"ndo").
19) However, despite increasing case mergers, nominative and accusative forms seem to have remained distinct for much longer, since they are rarely confused in inscriptions.
20) The only exception to this are the singular neuter nominative and accusative forms , which are both "kim" and not the expected "*kat".
21) The nominative– accusative singular forms are: "ica, eca, ca, ita, ta"; the plural: "cei, tei".
22) (singular neuter nominative and accusative forms are both "ekam")
23) Used with accusative form of noun
24) The accusative forms of the pronouns come in two forms: a stressed and an unstressed form:
25) Often in formal speech the vocative simply copies the nominative/ accusative form , even when it does have its own.
26) abolition of declension for cases (e.g. "den heer" for accusative form of "de heer" (the gentleman))
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accusative form
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accusative form with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accusative form
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accusative form in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accusative form.
20 examples of simple sentences of accusative form. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accusative form
Compound Sentences with accusative form
Complex Sentences with accusative form
Compound-Complex Sentences with accusative form