accusative in a sentence
1) The counted noun takes indefinite accusative singular.
2) The personal pronouns distinguish nominative and accusative case forms.
3) Only the accusative case for indefinite masculine nouns is often marked.
accusative example sentences4) The whole construct is followed by the accusative singular indefinite.
5) There is an accusative marker used on definite direct objects.
6) No distinction is made between nominative and accusative of nouns.
7) Accusative pronouns encode animate participants which function as objects.
8) The accusative is the direct object's case.
9) This is equivalent to the accusative case.
10) These sentences are singular, neuter and either nominative or accusative .
11) The accusative substantive restricts the reference of the verbal action.
12) The accusative substantive indicates the extent of the verbal action.
13) The accusative case marks the direct object of a verb.
14) The only exceptions are verbs with two accusative objects.
15) This difference is only significant for the accusative singular.
use accusative in a sentence16) Some pronouns had a different accusative ending, which distinguished them.
17) It is considered accusative even though it looks like the genitive.
18) Accusative pronouns exist both in a weak and a strong form.
19) A majority of the world's languages have accusative alignment.
20) Some German pronouns also change in the accusative case.
21) Proto-Uralic was a nominative– accusative language.
22) The agentive case is overtly marked as distinct from the accusative .
23) Commonly encountered cases include nominative, accusative , dative and genitive.
24) A number of languages have both ergative and accusative morphology.
25) The accusative case is also used after particular German prepositions.
26) In the singular, the instrumental is identical to the accusative .
27) The inflection in singular accusative depends on the inflection in singular nominative.
28) Tariana exhibits an essentially nominative– accusative morphosyntactic alignment.
How to use accusative in a sentence29) Dative and accusative pronouns come before the verb.
30) This preposition use accusative case in some meanings.
31) An accusative ending -n is preserved in Ethiopian Semitic.
32) For the accusative endings, see Latin declension.
33) The accusative substantive frequently functions semantically as the subject of the infinitive.
34) The name is invoked in either the vocative or the accusative case.
35) For inanimate nouns, the accusative singular is identical to the nominative singular.
36) This difference is observable only for masculine nouns in nominative or accusative case.
37) Some Latin prepositions take a noun in the accusative .
38) More classically, the use of the accusative indicates hearing with understanding.
39) Ido has the accusative suffix "-n".
40) Esperanto grammar involves only two cases, a nominative and an accusative .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accusative
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accusative with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accusative
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accusative in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accusative.
20 examples of simple sentences of accusative. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accusative
Compound Sentences with accusative
Complex Sentences with accusative
Compound-Complex Sentences with accusative