public accusation in a sentence
1) Nicholson, particularly bitter, began making public accusations against Greenleaf in print.
2) Ponoš made public accusations against the Defence Minister Dragan Šutanovac in the media.
3) The discovery of their bodies led to public accusations of war crimes against Haradinaj and his group.
public accusation example sentences4) Measures should be taken in order to avoid a possible irrational public accusation or distribution of false information regarding a certain individual.
5) Ginzburg suggests that by the 1620s, the "benandanti" were becoming bolder in their public accusations against alleged witches.
6) Wilkinson testified at Burr's trial, arousing public accusation against him and two congressional inquiries of his private ventures and intrigues.
7) In December 1934, the Ontario public secretary ordered it closed amid sensational public accusations that the school was a "barbarous and antiquated" institution.
8) Isabella refuses, but she also realizes that (because of Angelo's austere reputation) she will not be believed if she makes a public accusation against him.
9) Public accusations of a cover-up placed the blame for the fire on government officials, various ethnic groups, foreign powers and other parties.
10) Since Chicoine's public accusations of incompetency, Bishop Schuckardt squared off with him in various courts of law in California, Washington, Utah, Canada.
11) A "Liputan 6" article stated that Adam Air is not attempting to claim for damage caused by the pilots' public accusations of poor safety standards.
12) This public accusation against Anastasia was made in 1963 by government witness Joseph Valachi, but many people in law enforcement were skeptical of it.
13) Zita Astravas, a spokesperson for Wynne, said in an e-mail that MacLeod and Hudak have been given the opportunity to admit they went too far in their public accusations .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of public accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of public accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with public accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word public accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with public accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of public accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of public accusation
Compound Sentences with public accusation
Complex Sentences with public accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with public accusation