Azov in a sentence
1) The demonstration was led by the Azov paramilitary battalion.
2) Azov Battalion is a part of police troops.
3) Still, "Azov" remained in an extremely dangerous position.
4) Russia was allowed to use Azov for military purposes.
Azov example sentences5) In the same year they took Azov.
6) A tourists interest of mainly coast of Sea of Azov.
7) The Sea of Azov near the city is in distress.
8) Nowadays, dolphins are rarely observed in the Sea of Azov.
9) In the beginning of 1830 "Azov" returned to Kronstadt.
10) The capital was Phanagoria, on the Azov.
11) Sivash accepts up to 1.5 km3 of Azov water per year.
12) They are fished in the Sea of Azov, northwestern Black Sea.
13) Encourage domestic production both onshore and offshore in the Black and Azov Seas.
14) Today Berdyansk – the main city-resort of the Azov coast.
example sentences with Azov15) About 600 species of planktonic algae are known in the Sea of Azov.
16) In March 2014 the SNA created a volunteer group, Azov Battalion.
17) The First Mediterranean Squadron, led by "Azov", became operational.
18) Meanwhile, fighters in the local volunteer Azov Battalion have been preparing for battle.
19) The events at Azov proved to Peter the value of a sea-borne fleet.
20) Four days later "Azov" rendezvoused with Ioannis Kapodistrias near Hydra island.
21) Therefore, the plankton species are distributed inhomogeneously in the Sea of Azov.
22) The government assigned it to surveil the city and patrol the Azov Sea coastline.
23) Period of Azov (История русского флота.
24) Ukraine, Russia and the strategic Sea of Azov are on its northern perimeter.
25) Gladky chose the northern coast of the Azov Sea, next to Berdyansk.
26) Many rivers flowing into the Sea of Azov form bays, lagoons and limans.
27) The first Azov campaign was a failure, and the fortress remained in Turkish hands.
How to use Azov in a sentence28) I spend last 5 years working in the Black and the Azov seas cruising and racing.
29) The city was not taken and the army retreated to Azov but then invaded Kabarda.
30) Eventually they encircled "Azov" and "Albion" and both ships suffered abnormally high damage.
31) It reached Azov on 27–28 June and besieged it by land by 5 July.
32) He built more ships at Taganrog which were bottled up in the Sea of Azov.
33) Although his first attack on Azov proved to be a farce, Peter was tenacious.
34) With Azov now firmly under Russian control, the campaign shifted east along the Black Sea.
35) At 3 p.m. "Azov" reached its destination, folded her sails and dropped her anchors.
36) The Siege of Azov in 1641 was one of the key actions in Don Cossack history.
37) On Senyavin boarded "Tsar Constantine" and Geiden raised his flag on "Azov".
38) There are 183 ichthyofauna species from 112 genera and 55 families in the Sea of Azov region.
39) After Azov, triumphal gates of Classical design bearing the legend in Russian 'I came.
40) In 1696 he built ships at Voronezh, sailed them down the Don and captured Azov.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Azov
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Azov with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Azov
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Azov in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Azov.
20 examples of simple sentences of Azov. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Azov
Compound Sentences with Azov
Complex Sentences with Azov
Compound-Complex Sentences with Azov