arresting people in a sentence
1) Subsequently, the police started arresting people nationwide.
2) Arresting people without asking them to disperse?
3) There are daily incursions into the Westbank arresting people even MPs .
arresting people example sentences4) They had started arresting people in their own houses during the evening curfews.
5) A complete coward, PC does everything he can to avoid arresting people .
6) And they removed some teeth by prohibiting officers from arresting people on immigration charges.
7) Arresting people on trumped up charges is the ICTY's only triumph.
8) We think there are enough facts out here to start arresting people and start filing charges.
9) Arresting people always raises issues.
10) Wahid recalled that the Government actively disrupted PPP's campaigns by arresting people like himself.
11) Declare a total ban on dangerous butter knives and sharp forks and start arresting people in restaurants ?
12) Officers such as McNulty and Santangelo are against the idea of arresting people for open container violations.
13) Soon, however, they began arresting people en masse, especially in Zhytomyr and Korosten regions.
14) Some fear a wartime atmosphere would give police and immigration authorities more latitude in arresting people in minority communities.
15) So, Hamas forces will go and arrest Fateh members in Gaza, and I think the PA will retaliate by arresting people in the West Bank.
example sentences with arresting people16) To persuade the population that austerity falls upon rich and poor alike, the interior ministry has begun arresting people for 'economic crimes'.
17) The opposition claimed that soldiers fired from machine guns and tanks as they spread out through Talbiseh and started breaking into homes and arresting people .
18) I for one welcome arresting people who seem to think it is a good idea to enter someones home just because they didn't get to update all their locks on their home.
19) A source , who witnessed the arrests, said, "Around 8pm the day after The PUNCH report, the police came here and began arresting people .
20) There's people out they was in, it was the paper the other day about about the da , about the arresting people .
21) Arresting good people on trumped-up charges and holding them in secret places and giving them obscene sentences has been an ongoing topic here for many years.
22) "It's not just about arresting people , it's running a multi-billion pound business nowadays.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arresting people
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arresting people with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arresting people
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arresting people in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arresting people.
20 examples of simple sentences of arresting people. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arresting people
Compound Sentences with arresting people
Complex Sentences with arresting people
Compound-Complex Sentences with arresting people