apostasy in a sentence
1) The punishment for apostasy prescribed is death penalty.
2) Cases usually include either adultery or apostasy .
3) And this apostasy has never been confessed.
apostasy example sentences4) The issue here is spiritual defection, spiritual apostasy .
5) I wash my hands of such apostasy !
6) Islam teaches that apostasy is punishable by death.
7) His apostasy had cost him his empire.
8) There has been apostasy the whole time.
9) An example is the law on apostasy .
10) His apparent apostasy did not secure his release.
11) Some scholars today believe the document was written to prevent apostasy .
12) The causes of this apostasy are laid open.
13) The Government maintains it neither encourages nor prohibits apostasy .
14) The issue of Muslim apostasy is very sensitive.
15) He was imprisoned a few times on charges of apostasy .
example sentences with apostasy16) As their numbers increased, apostasy soon led to division.
17) What was the origin of the great apostasy ?
18) What is the great apostasy and the great tribulation?
19) It was considered as an indication of political apostasy .
20) Oman does not have an apostasy law.
21) Quran discusses apostasy in many of its verses.
22) The reasons for his apostasy are not known.
23) In Islam apostasy is the biggest crime punishable by death.
24) It is the apostasy of the young generation.
25) Following man-made laws is considered apostasy from Islam .
26) Some important trends of the apostasy need to be summarized.
27) Article 306 of the Penal Code outlaws apostasy .
28) In some countries textual criticism can be seen as apostasy .
How to use apostasy in a sentence29) The debate has centered on the issue of apostasy and salvation.
30) However, "the concept of apostasy is found throughout Scripture.
31) Joining the movement requires an official apostasy from other religions.
32) The root is the sin of apostasy from the truth.
33) Apathy must be cured and apostasy prevented.
34) The ecumencial Mass leads logically to apostasy .
35) He was executed for apostasy by the local rabbinical court.
36) It is apostasy to seek our selfhood within the temporal .
37) Salman Rushdie is a prominent contemporary figure accused of apostasy .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apostasy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apostasy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apostasy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apostasy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apostasy.
20 examples of simple sentences of apostasy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apostasy
Compound Sentences with apostasy
Complex Sentences with apostasy
Compound-Complex Sentences with apostasy