Antiochus in a sentence
1) Antiochus ordered the burning of Torah copies.
2) Antiochus founded the cult of his father.
3) But Antiochus was actually of Greek heritage.
Antiochus example sentences4) Antiochus's actions provoked a large-scale revolt.
5) Antiochus' work was originally written in Greek.
6) Later Antiochus brought havoc and devastation to Israel.
7) Antiochus the Great retreated to Syria to defend his homeland.
8) These reforms were probably undertaken by Antiochus IV because of several factors.
9) Androcles was for extradition, Antiochus against.
10) Antiochus Epiphanies who came to power with flattering offers of peace.
11) From this point onwards, Antiochus pursued a zealous Hellenizing policy.
12) By Antiochus the Great, about 203 BC.
13) Weighing his options, Antiochus decided to withdraw.
14) Antiochus Sidetes is sometimes called the last great Seleucid king.
15) Antiochus VII took him on his expedition against Parthia.
example sentences with Antiochus16) After the defeat, Antiochus moved down into Hyrcania.
17) He was a son of King Antiochus III the Great.
18) This uprising angered Antiochus who was returning from his battles in Egypt.
19) Antiochus died during a military expedition against the Parthians in 164 BC.
20) Per Antiochus , 4,518 prisoners alone were massacred near Mamilla reservoir.
21) The motives of Antiochus are unclear.
22) Antiochus wisely decided to leave Egypt.
23) Antiochus conquered Babylonia and occupied Susa, where he minted coins.
24) Defeated Antiochus III the Great in 189.
25) Antiochus' persecution and the Seven Brothers' martyrdom typified the situation.
26) Sebeos' account does not use the polemical language of Antiochus .
27) Historicists consider Antiochus Epiphanies irrelevant to the fulfillment of the prophecy.
28) By Antiochus again, 168 BC, the worst siege since No. 10.
How to use Antiochus in a sentence29) Antiochus came to power before, not after, the Roman Empire.
30) By Antiochus again, about 162 BC, against Judas Maccabaeus.
31) In 294 BC Stratonice married her stepson Antiochus .
32) Antiochus grants him forty days, and then sends an assassin after him.
33) Antiochus IV Epiphanes ascended the Seleucid throne in 175 BCE.
34) Antiochus Strategos was a 7th-century Byzantine Greek monk living in Palestine.
35) It is possible that Antiochus was a member of an upper Macedonian noble family.
36) The exiled Tobiads lobbied Antiochus IV Epiphanes to recapture Jerusalem.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Antiochus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Antiochus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Antiochus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Antiochus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Antiochus.
20 examples of simple sentences of Antiochus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Antiochus
Compound Sentences with Antiochus
Complex Sentences with Antiochus
Compound-Complex Sentences with Antiochus