Act amendment in a sentence
1) The Taft-Hartley Act amendments do not alter this conclusion.
2) So , will be the case with Land Acquisition Act amendment .
3) This resulted in no Highway Beautification Act amendments in the Senate bill.
Act amendment example sentences4) The minimum age requirement is 18 years due to the Sale of Liquor Act amendment .
5) The text of the oath is defined by the Presidential Elections Act amendments of 1997.
6) The Animal Welfare Act amendments will take effect one year after the bill was signed.
7) The 1990 Clean Air Act amendments are the most far-reaching revisions of the 1970 law.
8) The Electronic Freedom of Information Act amendments are signed by U.S. President Bill Clinton.
9) The passage of the Clean Air Act amendments in 1990 prompted the closure of some Peabody mines.
10) Moreover, the Republican Party has moved dramatically rightward in the 24 years since the Clean Air Act amendments .
11) The Highway Beautification Act amendments were the same as those in HR3129; only the dates were changed.
12) L. 95-602, 92 Stat. 2955; and by the Rehabilitation Act amendments of 1986, Pub.
13) Carmack Amendment: An Interstate Commerce Act amendment that delineates the liability of common carriers and the bill of lading provisions.
14) The Code amendment also changed the rules for disclosure of health information about serious threats , reflecting a recent Privacy Act amendment .
15) In light of the criticism, Durbin tabled the amendment in favor of a rewritten DREAM Act amendment to the Defense Bill.
example sentences with Act amendment16) The Greens today jointly presented a GetUp petition with 25,000 signatures on the Land Rights Act amendment with the ALP and Democrats.
17) In the United States, the 1990 Clean Air Act amendments phased out production of CFCs and required recycling of CFC products.
18) Emission reductions are required by federal and state mandates such as the Federal Clean Air Act amendments and the California Clean Air Act.
19) The court handed down In re Sealed Case, reversing the FISC order and affirming the legitimacy of the new DOJ procedures and the USA PATRIOT Act amendments .
20) The Clean Air Act amendments of 1970 and the Federal Water Pollution Control Act amendments of 1972 moved environmental concerns in a new direction.
21) The Clean Air Act amendments of 1970 and the Federal Water Pollution Control Act amendments of 1972 moved environmental concerns in a new direction.
22) The Act's later amendments increased the price of the stamp providing a continuing source of revenue for acquisition of migratory bird habitat.
23) MTBE's use as an oxygenate additive was widespread due to mandates in the Clean Air Act amendments of 1992 to reduce carbon monoxide emissions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Act amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Act amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Act amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Act amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Act amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of Act amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Act amendment
Compound Sentences with Act amendment
Complex Sentences with Act amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with Act amendment