draft amendment in a sentence
1) A similar draft amendment introduced by the government in 1979 had been narrowly defeated.
2) The publication of draft constitutional amendments in October 1988 led to widespread public protests.
3) Attorney-General George Brandis recently released draft amendments to the Racial Discrimination Act.
draft amendment example sentences
4) On 13 December, the draft constitutional amendment was published in the government gazette.5) We have already prepared draft amendments on documentation , medical care and employment for asylum-seekers.
6) A draft amendment to the constitution of Yemen was under discussion in parliament despite opposition protests.
7) The Government will announce a draft amendment to the Constitution for public consultation in late 2014.
8) Kazakhstan's Majilis (lower chamber) has seen draft amendments into the country's retirement legislation.
9) Other Republican senators such as Matthew Rosendale, Scott Boulanger and Eric Moore have also introduced draft amendments .
10) The draft amendment will now be sent to the Executive Yuan for review , in accordance with the law.
11) Recently , the Australian politician David Shoebridge put forward a draft bill amendment that would criminalize receipt of trafficked organs.
12) In October 1988, draft amendments and additions to the 1977 Constitution were published in the Soviet media for public discussion.
13) In 1953 the Atomic Energy Commission presented a set of draft amendments to the Joint Committee on Atomic Energy for consideration.
14) And draft amendments on detention - designed to bring Ukraine 's laws in line with European standards - are already before parliament.
15) Decentralization of power (through the election of executive committees, protection of Russian language; draft amendments to the Constitution).
example sentences with draft amendment
16) Hence our party is not in a position to support the draft amendment at this stage", Mr.Tyronne Fernando said.17) In December 1973, Senator Long took Kurland's draft amendment and converted it into the first of many laws promoting Employee Stock Ownership Plans.
18) Mr. KUCHIBHOTLA (India) said he supported the draft amendment , which limited the risk of speculation, fixed a precise date and reduced the number of sources of dispute.
19) Mr. ZIEGEL (Canada) said that he too was opposed to the interpretation of his draft amendment by the representative of the United States.
20) The conference reviewed and debated the Chinese Government's draft amendments to the 'Demolition and Eviction in Urban Areas - Planning Management Rules'.
21) In 2008 the CARB published a draft amendment to section 1962.2 Title 13 that mandated the usage of the oncoming SAE J1772 standard beginning with the 2010 model year.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of draft amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of draft amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with draft amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word draft amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with draft amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of draft amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of draft amendment
Compound Sentences with draft amendment
Complex Sentences with draft amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with draft amendment