subsequent amendment in a sentence
1) Subsequent amendments allowed for a majority of elected members in the assembly.
2) Paper arguing that the Charter presumptively takes priority over subsequent constitutional amendments .
3) Subsequent amendments in 1974 changed the name to the Ontario Handgun Association.
subsequent amendment example sentences4) The base version of the standard was released in 1997 and has had subsequent amendments .
5) Under subsequent amendments , there is now an annual increase without regard to any such minimum.
6) The final regulation strengthens a 1997 feed regulation and subsequent amendments to protect animals and consumers against BSE.
7) For any subsequent amendments to these particulars, please refer to the agreements mentioned in this paragraph.
8) In 1962 a subsequent amendment required new drugs to be tested for efficacy and safety in clinical trials.
9) Subsequent amendments to this legislation designated the NIA as the primary Federal agency on Alzheimer's disease research.
10) A third constitution was adopted in 1870 and is the one still in use today, with subsequent amendments .
11) Currently, it is a rigid document and no subsequent amendment has been made to it since its adoption.
12) Reform began with the Revenue Act of 1971; the Federal Election Campaign Act and its subsequent amendments .
13) But I do not know why they kept mum today when you asked them to move their subsequent amendments .
14) Mr. President: I shall first put to the House Dr. Ambedkar's subsequent amendment to his original amendment.
15) The tribal governments are required to submit a constitution and any subsequent amendments to the United States Congress for approval.
example sentences with subsequent amendment16) Would any Legislature endeavor to introduce into a former act a subsequent amendment , and let them stand so connected?
17) A previously deleted paragraph or section may be reinstated only by a subsequent amendment adding the previously deleted paragraph or section.
18) The judicial apparatus follows a civil law system based on the Napoleonic Code dating from 1832, with few subsequent amendments .
19) Subsequent amendments and rules have made the IT Act worse, which the new government will have to look into.
20) Participation in Program deems you to accept, without qualification, these Rules, and any subsequent amendments or supplements thereof.
21) No monetary payment was made from the United States to the UK as part of this agreement or any subsequent amendment .
22) Subsequent amendments to the 1988 Act have now merged the definition of a cable programme into the definition of a broadcast.
23) amendments are not incorporated into legislation, so great care must be taken in using this site to search for subsequent amendments of the Acts.
24) They are not, necessarily, all-inclusive as Article IX indicates and as subsequent amendments (like Article XIII against slavery) have demonstrated.
25) It appears that styles obtaining in the south could have affected both of these mosaics, not only as subsequent amendments but as original contributions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of subsequent amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of subsequent amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with subsequent amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word subsequent amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with subsequent amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of subsequent amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of subsequent amendment
Compound Sentences with subsequent amendment
Complex Sentences with subsequent amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with subsequent amendment