refuse bail in a sentence
1) He is put in prison and refused bail.
2) He has been refused bail and will face court today .
3) On 23 April 2007 he was refused bail.
4) Field was arrested and an application for bail was refused .
refuse bail example sentences5) Judges often refused bail in cases where sentences could exceed three years.
6) Seven days later I went to court and still got refused bail.
7) The pair were refused bail and remanded in custody until November 13.
8) His application for bail was refused and he was remanded into custody.
9) He was refused bail and remained imprisoned for a year before sentencing.
10) Later in the afternoon, Hazare refused bail.
11) An application for bail was refused .
12) He was refused bail at the ACT Magistrates Court on Saturday .
13) He was again arrested in August of that year and refused bail.
14) Panday refused bail and chose to remain in prison for a short while.
example sentences with bail15) He was refused bail to appear at Campbelltown Local Court on Wednesday .
16) Where a juvenile is refused bail, he is normally remanded in local authority accommodation.
17) At the end of the hearing Falleni was committed for trial and refused bail.
18) I went to court the next morning, was refused bail and was remanded to Holloway.
19) Unknown motive Police say the accused man was arrested at the property and refused police bail .
20) Nearly two weeks later the police admitted that this was not sufficient reason for refusing bail.
21) This statement seemed at many points to lay the groundwork for the judge to refuse bail .
22) Refusing bail, District Judge George Conner said Gaynor had a "dreadful record".
23) The case was postponed this week to April 22 after magistrate Graeme Cupido refused Davids bail .
24) Pretoria central prison, where Oscar Pistorius is likely to be held if he is refused bail.
25) He has been refused bail and repeatedly protests about being held in the grim 13th Century jail.
26) Lord Taylor refused bail, but said the new trial should be held as soon as possible.
27) His family helped him, but he was refused bail, remaining imprisoned for a year before sentencing.
How to use bail in a sentence28) She attacks Connor, leaving him hospitalised and eventually turns herself in to the police, refusing bail.
29) They were all refused bail and had to fight a very long and hard case before clearing their names.
30) He was released from the Patriots hours after his June 26 arrest, and has twice been refused bail.
31) Rick was continuously refused bail, but after 17 months in prison he was released on November 7, 2003.
32) An application for bail was refused by Richmond magistrates and he was remanded in custody for a further seven days.
33) In this instance, the disturbances were precipitated when four black men were refused bail at Liverpool Magistrates' Court.
34) Police then arrested 15 men and four women and removed them from the scene; among them, three refused bail.
35) The 21-year-old activist had insisted on her arrest with the other blacks, and once in jail, refused bail.
36) He was sent to a juvenile detention centre, where he was charged with attempted murder, and he was refused bail.
37) Finally, the Act requires that bail decisions are recorded, and that reasons for refusing bail are given to the defendant.
38) If you are refused bail by the police outside of court hours, you can apply for bail from a bail justice.
39) The court may also refuse bail for the juvenile's own protection or welfare or for a limited number of other reasons.
40) Suspected offenders refused bail under the old bail Act cannot make a further application on the basis that there is a new bail Act.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of refuse bail
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of refuse bail with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with refuse bail
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word refuse bail in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with refuse bail.
20 examples of simple sentences of refuse bail. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of refuse bail
Compound Sentences with refuse bail
Complex Sentences with refuse bail
Compound-Complex Sentences with refuse bail