baggy pant in a sentence
1) baggy pants and parachute pants nearly tied for worst fashion trend.
2) Do you wear baggy pants or shave your head?
3) He was found shirtless and wearing baggy sweat pants .
4) There are Burning Man types wearing dreadlocks and baggy pants .
baggy pant example sentences5) It has to be bright, baggy tracksuit pants .
6) The "baji" were baggy pants in traditional men's hanbok.
7) In Jane Smith's school there was a rule against students wearing baggy pants .
8) If you don't feel like wearing jeans, then go for baggy pants .
9) Mary wears the same three pair of baggy pants to the office day after day.
10) For mountain warfare, the men were given baggy ski pants, parkas and a helmet.
11) Also, I used to wear baggy pants to avoid the uncomfortable pinch of tight waistbands.
12) Just look under the Gen-X cover of spiked hair, baggy pants and an eyebrow ring.
13) Why is she dressing in Dad's baggy khaki pants with a silk scarf around her neck?
14) One is described as short, slim and wearing a black or grey hoodie and dark baggy pants .
example sentences with baggy15) baggy pants, over-sized shirts, 3 feet long chains with 6 inch pendants usually listen to rap.
16) He looked at the teacher and said he wore the baggy pants to provide comfort for daily dialysis.
17) Cartoonish men in baggy pants drawn next to entrances of barbershops reflect the current trends in Afro-Panamanian fashion.
18) I notice at the end McQueen has baggy pants showing underwear which fall down as he walks off stage.
19) He was wearing baggy pants, long-sleeved shirts and a dark ball cap during each robbery, video showed.
20) Advice: Wear loose clothing such as baggy pants or long skirts and a loose-fitting blouse or t-shirt.
21) Is it - I guess what I 'm asking is were these the baggy pants of that era?
22) Ethnic dance performers wear a "shirwal", which are loose, baggy pants with an elastic waist.
23) baggy cargo pants were extremely popular among both sexes throughout the early and mid 2000s until about late 2007.
24) Men wear baggy pants, usually in bright colors but normally wear a more Western-type of shirt or top.
25) I'm not used to wearing miniskirts on the show – I'm used to wearing baggy pants !.
26) It's basically a long tunic and baggy pants worn with a long scarf draped around the neck or shoulders.
27) Our bozo tried to run in his baggy pajama pants, but it was difficult as they kept falling down.
How to use baggy in a sentence28) Charlie Chaplin I thought I would dress in baggy pants, big shoes, a cane and a derby hat.
29) To them they were thumbing their nose at the game with their baggy pants, brash attitude and flamboyant style.
30) She sprang nimbly to her feet and approached him, her hands thrust into the pockets of her baggy camouflage pants .
31) It consists of a loose shirt, or tunic, with baggy pants, tied together in the middle with a belt.
32) Why is it that when people think of teenagers and middle school, they stereotype them into wearing baggy pants and shirts?
33) Our bozo was nattily attired in low riding, very baggy pants and as he was being chased by the officer his pants were heading in the other direction, if you know what I mean.
34) Our bozo was wearing extremely baggy pants, and, as he ran, his pants headed south, forcing him to stop and try to pull up his pants with one hand while holding the cash drawer in the other.
35) Bare-chested, a handkerchief over his head and baggy black pants billowing, only the walkman marked Peter Maher apart from a latter-day Henry Morgan, so pirate-like was his appearance.
36) Men wore baggy pants and athletic under shirts and those on the west coast were proud to sport oakley sunglasses discount work pants and plaid shirts.
37) My eye opening moment was watching a video tape of me playing tennis and to have my big baggy pants not so baggy anymore.
38) Sylvester was designed to look like a clown, explaining the big red nose and low crotch, designed to look like a clown nose and baggy pants .
39) These cookies store no personally identifiable information.Grenada Reisef, Don't let the child hide out in oversized T shirts and baggy pants it isn't cool or flattering, just sloppy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baggy pant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baggy pant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baggy pant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baggy pant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baggy pant.
20 examples of simple sentences of baggy pant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baggy pant
Compound Sentences with baggy pant
Complex Sentences with baggy pant
Compound-Complex Sentences with baggy pant