baggy clothes in a sentence
1) I hid behind baggy clothes and had very little self-confidence.
2) It obviously showed, but I wore big baggy clothes .
3) She said she wears baggy clothes so no-one will notice her.
4) He wore, he, he wears all those baggy clothes .
baggy clothes example sentences5) He was wearing these baggy clothes and would not stop joking around.
6) He wears a black bandanna tied around his head and ratty, baggy clothes .
7) She often wore baggy clothes and sunglasses, stating that she wanted to be herself.
8) Avoid wearing baggy clothes that give you no shape and clothes that are too tight.
9) Also part of your allure is that you look so good in baggy clothes .
10) Dislikes baggy clothes and close talkers.
11) Too much skin or a lot of dark baggy clothes can get older relatives worked up.
12) This can be disguised or hidden by wearing close-fitting underwear, a long shirt and baggier clothes .
13) She cut her hair short, wore baggy clothes as a young teen and went by "Ronnie.
14) She didn't eat much anyway, and looked thin and anorexic, even through her baggy clothes .
example sentences with baggy15) She preferred baggy clothes, skater shoes or Converses, wristbands, and sometimes shoelaces wrapped around her fingers.
16) This is because baggy clothes give you the illusion of being slimmer and make you think less about your figure .
17) You will need baggy clothes initially until you are able to dress yourself well and wear the sling over your clothes .
18) A person with an eating disorder may also wear baggy clothes or multiple layers in an attempt to hide dramatic weight loss.
19) She has written down a description of the thief, which includes the two words "orange hair", and mentions bad posture and baggy clothes .
20) For example, I can be walking down the street to get breakfast and I see a group of 3 black men wearing baggy sports clothes .
21) Someone with anorexia may also have a distorted body image, shown by thinking she or he is fat, wearing baggy clothes, weighing her or himself many times a day, and fearing weight gain.
22) The girls are dressed in baggy clothes, say 'yeah', 'wicked' and call each other 'wally'.
23) Wears baggy clothes and has a bad-boy reputation, but proves that he cares about animals when he rescues Fluffy, a fighting rooster, in "Wild Honey".
24) Do not try to add weight on the doctor's scale by sticking change in your pockets or wearing baggy clothes if you know this is you.
25) Ripley filmed the role in Canada during the later weeks of her second pregnancy, so her character was dressed in baggy clothes to hide her bump.
26) In February 1934, "Time" called her "a rotund lady with a husky voice, a peremptory manner, baggy clothes ", a description that wounded Hickok.
27) The hip hop fashion trends of the 2000s were all over the place and changed constantly, with the continue (balla) type image meaning extra baggy clothes, jerseys, and continue of bling.
28) From her fashion style to her sound, Blige was completely different from most female artists in the early 1990s. Baseball caps, combat boots, and baggy clothes constituted her signature style.
29) I was walking around like Robert Smith with real big hair, big baggy black clothes, black fingernail polish and eye makeup.
30) Costello sought to be known as something other than the funny fat man in the baggy clothes, and played a dramatic role on television's "Wagon Train".
31) His hairstyle, baggy clothes and non-comformist attitude made him a rebel without a cause, a punk whose greatest claim to fame was his ability to drive a golf ball further than the average par four.
32) The dropped characters included Razor, a female musician from the previous game; Moonglow, a short character in baggy clothes ; and Chester, a black beat poet.
33) baggy clothes .
34) Muster up your self-esteem and bring well-fitting tops, pants and jeans; baggy clothes, particularly baggy pants, are not a common style in Quito.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baggy clothes
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baggy clothes with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baggy clothes
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baggy clothes in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baggy clothes.
20 examples of simple sentences of baggy clothes. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baggy clothes
Compound Sentences with baggy clothes
Complex Sentences with baggy clothes
Compound-Complex Sentences with baggy clothes