rank badge in a sentence
1) However, rank badges on mounting loots of Hauptfeldwebel and Oberfähnrich are identically.
2) rank badges were as for infantry NCOs and officers and worn in the same fashion.
3) The rank badge was a crown, senior appointments being indicated by a wreath around the badge.
4) For the 2010 centennial, all of the rank badges had "2010" added to the text.
rank badge example sentences5) Scouts starting work on any of these rank badges at this point must use the new requirements.
6) He instituted the highly distinctive uniform of the BFS, designed in a quasi-naval style with silver rank badges.
7) This is in reference to the rank badge which historically was a single fouled anchor worn on the left arm.
8) As with other patches of the time, the rank badges were embroidered onto rolls of fabric and then cut.
9) It first used the rank badges of the Royal Coat of Arms for WOI and the crown for WOII.
10) Male Venturers may also wear their current Boy Scout rank cloth badge on the official Venturing uniform shirt to age 18.
11) The officials have maroon shoes and khaki socks and have maroon lanyard with shoulder strips marked according to their rank badges.
12) The celluloid stars of the regular army were used as rank badges for non-commissioned officers and men, instead of the envisaged silver embroidered rosettes.
13) He was however allowed to retain his substantive rank of lieutenant colonel as an honorary rank, and therefore wear his lieutenant colonel's rank badges.
14) Officers of the rank of Sergeant and above wear rank badges on the epaulettes of their shirts, while Constables and Sergeants also wear "collar numbers" on them.
example sentences with badge15) The traditional Navy and Air Force rank names were replaced by the army equivalents, with naval-style rank badges for officers and army-style for non-commissioned members.
16) Serbian Volunteer Corps troops received Yugoslav or Italian uniforms on which they wore black cloth collar patches, rank badges on the shoulder straps, and a metal corps badge on the right breast.
17) The Alexander Mosaic suggests that officers of the heavy cavalry had rank badges in the form of laurel wreaths (perhaps painted or of metallic construction) on their helmets.
18) However, there existed a large surplus of rank badges destined for the quasi-military "Royal Canadian (Volunteer) Storekeeper Corps" who served in UK dockside warehouses during the Second World War.
19) rank badges that may be worn by Cub Scouts include Tiger Cub, Bobcat, Wolf, and Bear, accompanied by arrow points earned.
20) Cadet Under Officers' rank badges are blue bands 12 mm wide across each shoulder slide, with the addition of the letters CCF underneath.
21) Their rank is denoted with an armband on the right forearm with four inverted chevrons (similar to the rank badge historically worn by senior grades of sergeant in the British Army).
22) For those cadets who are 18 or over, the rank badge also includes the words "Staff Cadet" to show that they are older cadets.
23) (RAF) Thin band in the centre of a squadron leader's rank badge.
24) rank badge of superior officers
25) In accordance with QR and O Cadets 4.11 the following are the rank badges of the Royal Canadian Sea Cadets:
26) rank badge of probationary inspector is one silver pip on his/her epaulette; 2 silver pips for inspector of police; and 2 silver pips and one bar on for senior inspector of police.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rank badge
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rank badge with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rank badge
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rank badge in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rank badge.
20 examples of simple sentences of rank badge. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rank badge
Compound Sentences with rank badge
Complex Sentences with rank badge
Compound-Complex Sentences with rank badge