passenger baggage in a sentence
1) Airline liability for passenger baggage is limited by their tariffs.
2) Assists in conducting screening of passengers, baggage and cargo.
3) Overhead bins for passenger baggage and coats are of the closed type.
4) The car's interior is normally wide open and is used to carry passengers' checked baggage.
passenger baggage example sentences5) In the situation described above, a carrier must accommodate a passenger's baggage at no additional cost.
6) The company provides ground handling services (cargo, passenger, baggage) at various airports in India.
7) Additionally, incoming international passengers' baggage may be x-rayed, inspected or checked by detector dogs for quarantine risk items.
8) He boards the plane; security searches of the passengers' baggage delays Air Force One's departure until 9:55.
9) The "Aroostook" finally arrives in Trieste on a Friday and the crew takes the passengers' baggage to a hotel.
10) In the UK, for the convenience of passengers, excess baggage can be accepted at either Heathrow or Gatwick Airports and the London Victoria terminal.
11) THE TRANSPORT Secretary was attacked yesterday for failing to bring in screening of passenger baggage to be stored in aircraft holds, and for putting commercial interests ahead of tighter security.
12) The useful load consists of fuel, any other fluids that are not part of empty weight, passengers, baggage, pilot, copilot, and crewmembers.
13) Control cars can carry passengers, baggage, mail or a combination thereof, and may contain an engine-generator set to provide head end power.
14) Cuban authorities train and use English Cocker Spaniels as sniffer dogs to check for drugs or food products in passengers' baggage at Cuban airports.
example sentences with baggage15) The baggage system did not undergo extensive troubleshooting and passenger baggage as well as cargo, much of which was perishable, were lost.
16) Their services include the handling of mail and passenger baggage, transportation of cargo, aerobridge operations and the operation of passenger stairways.
17) In order to be able to search passenger baggage for security screening, the TSA will cut or otherwise disable locks they cannot open themselves.
18) passengers' baggage had spilled out of the hold and burst suitcases, charred books, swimming costumes and tubes of sun tan cream were scattered on the ground.
19) It will rise to 100% in August 2010 as part of the US Department of Homeland Security's mandate to provide a level of security for cargo commensurate to that for passenger baggage.
20) 'We will reinforce the controls on passengers, hand baggage and hold baggage.'
21) Customs duties are not charged on the following goods imported as accompanied or un-accompanied passengers' baggage:
22) "This means varying numbers of passengers, baggage, number of connections, etc. As such it makes timely and useful comparisons more difficult."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of passenger baggage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of passenger baggage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with passenger baggage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word passenger baggage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with passenger baggage.
20 examples of simple sentences of passenger baggage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of passenger baggage
Compound Sentences with passenger baggage
Complex Sentences with passenger baggage
Compound-Complex Sentences with passenger baggage