excess baggage in a sentence
1) She was in no danger of being hit for excess baggage .
2) excess baggage is also handled by British Airways Cargo.
3) Even some of that proved to be excess baggage however.
4) He'd been stung for £40 excess baggage, but lacked excess cash.
excess baggage example sentences5) Andelia's death is ordered by him simply because she is " excess baggage".
6) Enjoy 50 % discount when redeeming your miles for excess baggage on TACA Airlines.
7) You can then collect this excess baggage at the end of your Botswana safari.
8) Please remember that airlines will charge a supplementary fee directly at check-in for any excess baggage.
9) Member Gift suggested that a separate auxiliary group could be formed to accommodate this excess baggage.
10) However, commercial airlines will normally require payment even if excess baggage is authorized in your orders.
11) And psychically speaking, I can't help feeling they carry a little too much excess baggage.
12) excess baggage can be left in a secure place at the hotel for no additional fee.
13) If starting in Kasane, the excess baggage will be forwarded to Maun for storage.
14) European countries, US and Canada allow pets as excess baggage where you pay according to physical weight.
example sentences with baggage15) But it comes with a lot of excess baggage in the form of wires and other paraphernalia .
16) Washington ordered that the excess baggage be taken to Burlington where it could be sent to Pennsylvania.
17) Now take care young master out there, not all eligible girls out there arrive without excess baggage.
18) If the safari begins in Maun, the excess baggage will be forwarded to Kasane and stored.
19) As I checked in at Baghdad airport, I found that I had 100kg of excess baggage.
20) It is the latter, more so than the former, that frame the present decisions with excess baggage.
21) He stripped his army of all excess baggage in an effort to keep up with the fast-moving Patriots.
22) C 'mon it's time for new innovation without the excess baggage which can cause a catastrophic failure.
23) However, when we approached Swiss re excess baggage they told Jo it would amount to £115 per bag.
24) If this procedure imposes an unwarranted hardship on the traveler, the TO may issue a GTR for excess baggage.
25) After thrashing around for a while the back seat occupants decide to build a pile between them of the excess baggage.
26) The remaining 6% is from excess baggage, charter, engineering services, handling u0026 related services, mail u0026 other.
27) With hips at 44.5 inches and thighs at 25 inches, it was no wonder Rudolph had been complaining about excess baggage.
28) I appreciated the Body Bag for its ease of use, compact size, excess baggage dodging weight and the broad shoulder strap which made getting around the airport relatively easy.
29) Each of us needs to learn to let go of that excess baggage – both mental and material – because it detracts from the energy that we need to lead.
30) Rechristened 'Rambos', a reflection of their basic and rugged form, they offered us refuge from a rare rainstorm, and gave us a safe place to store excess baggage.
31) It was telling her that Sean just saw her as excess baggage, that she was ruining his life, making him a fugitive.
32) It carried neither the excess baggage of a general solution nor a requirement for an existing file or operating system or significant mass storage.
33) In the UK, for the convenience of passengers, excess baggage can be accepted at either Heathrow or Gatwick Airports and the London Victoria terminal.
34) With the advent of air travel a new generation of luggage materials were experimented with due to the avoidance of ' excess baggage' charges.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of excess baggage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of excess baggage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with excess baggage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word excess baggage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with excess baggage.
20 examples of simple sentences of excess baggage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of excess baggage
Compound Sentences with excess baggage
Complex Sentences with excess baggage
Compound-Complex Sentences with excess baggage