baggage handler in a sentence
1) In December 2006, 20 baggage handlers were found guilty of theft.
2) baggage handlers do more than just load your luggage.
3) An airport is not just about jobs for baggage handlers and flight attendants.
4) baggage handlers in warning strike today.
baggage handler example sentences5) You could also put tape over the closure to prevent tampering by baggage handlers.
6) Up behind the engine, two baggage handlers were loading a small pile of boxes.
7) Kevin Tan pulled his own weight working as a baggage handler for a day .
8) Before long, Giles was being employed as a mundane baggage handler, at Heathrow.
9) Her defence claimed that the cannabis was planted in her bag by mistake by baggage handlers.
10) Specifically, AMBROISE handed cocaine-laden bags to baggage handlers without going through the normal inspection process.
11) Friday 27 June, 2014 A baggage handlers strike is due to end today at 6pm.
12) Darnell was an airport baggage handler, before becoming a mechanic at a local car repair shop.
13) He's been through a number of jobs and is now a baggage handler at the airport.
14) July (1st) Who was the heroic baggage handler at the attempted Glasgow airport car-bombing?
example sentences with baggage15) In February 2011, 20 baggage handlers were arrested on suspicion of stealing from the luggage of passengers.
16) In late July, Smeaton returned to his old job as a baggage handler at the airport.
17) In November 2012, 11 baggage handlers and 2 maintenance workers were arrested for stealing valuable items from luggage.
18) And then you come and see the baggage handlers at the airport, even the coach driver.
19) In September 2008, 12 baggage handlers were arrested on suspicion of stealing goods from luggages worth 450,000 euros.
20) In 2005, Alaska Airlines fired nearly five hundred union baggage handlers in Seattle and replaced them with contractors.
21) He had seen a baggage handler dressed as a ballerina on Halloween in the Los Angeles International Airport.
22) If the airport baggage handlers see the yellow tags, they will pull them for sorting behind the scenes.
23) He called ahead and my guitar was on the Jetway carried there by another baggage handler when we landed .
24) Plan to tip the baggage handlers who take your bags, just as you would for curbside check-in.
25) It will sit half inside the terminal and half outside for the baggage handlers to load with passengers' luggage.
26) Hayward Shepherd, an African-American baggage handler on the train, confronted the raiders; they shot and killed him.
27) Tom Davis and Al Franken, also "Saturday Night Live" cast members, cameo as train baggage handlers.
How to use baggage in a sentence28) During ground services a baggage handler hit the side of the aircraft with a tug towing a train of baggage carts.
29) The Venezuelan attorney general's office said a security guard and baggage handler at Simon Bolivar international airport also were arrested.
30) It was only after a baggage handler demonstrated on his forearm that he also played that I let it go baggage .
31) baggage handlers at Manchester Airport voted last night to end their three-week strike after management and unions agreed on a peace settlement.
32) As it crossed the tarmac in a one-plane parade, Southwest Airlines baggage handlers set down suitcases to grab their camera phones.
33) The role of the sofa in Malian warfare changed dramatically after the reign of Sundjata from mere baggage handler to full-fledged warriors.
34) You could also ask an airline official to hand-carry an instrument, so that the baggage handlers would treat it with care.
35) For your own piece of mind you might want to watch the baggage handlers from the jet way or the aircraft window to see the kennel being loaded onto the plane.
36) But, let's face it, no one wants lug the fully featured model (or hand it over to the baggage handlers) either.
37) Rising columns of smoke from the ruined city, shell craters and baggage handlers with machine guns gave the airport the appearance of M6 Bank Holiday roadworks.
38) On one side of the desk officials leisurely scrutinise and catalogue every marketable item, and on the other, baggage handlers maintain a cacophony of stage whispers, demanding 'Johnny Walker'.
39) We should start on something else that would change the world for the better..........and we're starting with the French followed by baggage handlers!
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baggage handler
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baggage handler with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baggage handler
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baggage handler in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baggage handler.
20 examples of simple sentences of baggage handler. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baggage handler
Compound Sentences with baggage handler
Complex Sentences with baggage handler
Compound-Complex Sentences with baggage handler