notoriously bad in a sentence
1) Computers are notoriously bad at understanding language.
2) Journalists are notoriously bad at reporting risks.
3) Diet and medical conditions were notoriously bad.
4) Governments are notoriously bad at picking winners .
notoriously bad example sentences5) Women are notoriously bad for this behaviour.
6) Wholesale suppliers are notoriously bad at advertising and marketing.
7) Martin house was notoriously bad for often having no hot water.
8) As mentioned earlier, some players are notoriously bad free throw shooters.
9) Fosdick has notoriously bad aim and even worse judgment.
10) The Wizards have a notoriously bad reputation for developing young players.
11) This was his customary behavior whenever the train approached this notoriously bad intersection.
12) Doreen's cooking was notoriously bad.
13) Indoor air quality is notoriously bad in northern climes especially during the winter .
14) Young people are often notoriously bad when it comes to using credit cards.
example sentences with bad15) DK1's latency was notoriously bad and made many people nauseous.
16) notoriously bad soldiers were also branded with BC (bad character).
17) He is also a notoriously bad shot with any form of projectile weaponry.
18) Shero was notoriously bad with names.
19) Giovanni also banned loans to princes and kings, who were notoriously bad investments.
20) Skunks have notoriously bad vision, considered color-blind if not nearly blind altogether.
21) The working conditions in many cotton mills were notoriously bad, not to mention dangerous!
22) This has been because lists for B2B campaigns tend to be notoriously bad.
23) But that's just a guess – and I'm a notoriously bad guesser.
24) They are notoriously bad in low-light situations, and the color quality is compromised with indoor lighting.
25) Treatment of the slaves by their owners was notoriously bad, and many slaves escaped the plantations.
26) In season one Johnny is Bubbles' best friend and a drug addict with notoriously bad luck.
27) Grass courts yield notoriously bad bounces, and that destabilized his baseline game more than other baseliners.
How to use bad in a sentence28) Laptop Drives were notoriously bad.
29) You are a bit old, a bit loony, and you have a notoriously bad temper.
30) Because woman's ballot will make it hard for the notoriously bad candidates to be nominated or elected.
31) Tennis players are notoriously bad in preparing themselves for the season - and especially the 'off' season.
32) Mary has suffered notoriously bad luck in the past but I strongly believe that 1992 will be her year.
33) He also could quell concerns about playing center DeAndre Jordan, a notoriously bad free-throw shooter, late in games.
34) Real-Time Strategy ( RTS) games have been notoriously bad on consoles with the only real exception being Halo Wars.
35) This organization was notoriously bad for producing seed that had bad germination, mixtures of varieties, but they got the contract.
36) The 1984 film "Gremlins" and its ensuing popularity inspired the creation of the notoriously bad 1988 ripoff "Hobgoblins".
37) Altering The Krispy Rice Treat: Make It Healthier It is fun to try to make notoriously bad food into something healthier.
38) Digs were notoriously bad in London and in desperation the mother of the actress Fay Compton founded a hostel called The Theatre Girls' Home in Greek Street, Soho.
39) This was notoriously bad in 4E. I'd like to be able to play a reasonably paced adventure without ignoring most of the combat section of the rules.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of notoriously bad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of notoriously bad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with notoriously bad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word notoriously bad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with notoriously bad.
20 examples of simple sentences of notoriously bad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of notoriously bad
Compound Sentences with notoriously bad
Complex Sentences with notoriously bad
Compound-Complex Sentences with notoriously bad