especially bad in a sentence
1) This was especially bad in rough conditions.
2) The last few months have been especially bad.
3) It looks especially bad in the panels.
4) This is especially bad with the music questions .
especially bad example sentences5) The road there was in especially bad shape.
6) This is especially bad news for lovers of the seaside holiday.
7) Setting arbitrary cutoff points strikes me as an especially bad idea.
8) Poor ratings are especially bad for banks and other financial companies.
9) especially bad way to begin an article.
10) She was especially bad throughout the first Test .
11) He's been especially bad the last two years.
12) There were a few red blisters where the corrosion was especially bad.
13) Secondhand smoke is especially bad for babies and young children.
14) But I am especially bad at Skull Girls.
example sentences with bad15) The light blue is especially bad.
16) ObamaTax is a mess and is especially bad for young people.
17) Oh, the grunting was especially bad in this episode.
18) It is especially bad for children.
19) Toyota and Lexus are especially bad .
20) Are they especially bad or do all Premiership clubs do this?
21) He always felt strange during storms and this had been an especially bad one.
22) Nigeria, Somalia, Ethiopia and Mali were especially bad for Christians.
23) Philly Joe Jones has been cited as an especially bad influence in this aspect.
24) One day when he was feeling especially bad, he met a talking tortoise.
25) A. That's true; those are the two others that are especially bad.
26) Encountering a funeral or seeing people in mourning are regarded as especially bad luck.
27) Kind people don't "go with the flow", especially bad ones.
How to use bad in a sentence28) If something especially good or especially bad happens, make a note of it.
29) Amalur's demo was especially bad as it had a reason to play it.
30) Luck, especially bad luck, is often said to "come in threes".
31) One type of rat poison in particular – known as second-generation anticoagulants – seemed especially bad.
32) Digestive complaints often accompany every illness; bloated and sensitive especially worse () after eating.
33) This decline has been especially bad because of the violent conflicts that have ravaged the country.
34) It takes an especially bad console to punish even the people who didn't buy it.
35) The April issue, How to help children (NI 194), is especially bad.
36) The hack comes at an especially bad time as retailers like Target count heavily on holiday sales .
37) In a case of especially bad timing, Savitch left for NBC News later that year.
38) This is especially bad since the digital release of GTA 5 is more expensive than the retail release .
39) But the young lady, being in an especially bad temper, positively refused to see him.
40) The discoloration from heat was especially bad because of the ugly off-white color that the manufacturer chose.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of especially bad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of especially bad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with especially bad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word especially bad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with especially bad.
20 examples of simple sentences of especially bad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of especially bad
Compound Sentences with especially bad
Complex Sentences with especially bad
Compound-Complex Sentences with especially bad