miss ball in a sentence
1) We are playing okay, not making many silly mistakes but the Americans are missing balls.
2) Wilson said that's typical for this group, whether it's missing balls or gloves or umbrellas.
3) Like most normal people, pitchers hate when shifted infielders miss balls that they would easily field from their standard defensive spot.
4) She was the first miss ball State to win the pageant in its 50 year history, and the first person from Plymouth, Indiana as well.
miss ball example sentences5) The following year, Nicole was fortunate enough to win the first local pageant she competed in, "miss ball State University.
6) She had, as a young girl, heard from her grannies that the function saw the crowning of miss ball as May Queen.
7) Hit or miss ball is apple scented
8) After they get a few steps in the grass the faster runners start making it close. (the runners like to see a dropped or missed ball)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of miss ball
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of miss ball with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with miss ball
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word miss ball in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with miss ball.
20 examples of simple sentences of miss ball. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of miss ball
Compound Sentences with miss ball
Complex Sentences with miss ball
Compound-Complex Sentences with miss ball