cross ball in a sentence
1) A crossed ball in towards the central defensive pairing was chipped over his head cutting through Ben Haim and Jaidi before he chipped the 'keeper from close range.
2) Sims threaded a pass to Richardson, who, after two shots against the 'keeper, changed his angle to put a cross ball to the right post.
3) This was due to the acrobatic effort involved and partly due to the incredible run he had made from deep midfield to meet the crossed ball.
4) Callea was part of the Tsunami Relief Telethon and was invited to perform at the Red cross ball in the presence of Prince Frederik and Princess Mary of Denmark.
cross ball example sentences5) During the deployment she visited Spain, France, Monaco (for the Fourth of July celebrations and HSH Princess Grace's Red cross Ball), Italy, Greece, and Turkey.
6) Vigil (also hungover from the Red cross ball) visits Quincey; he carries a newspaper with headlines of the Battle of the Ebro and the sickness of Pope Pius XI.
7) Cultures united, ballroom dancers danced, and beautiful women -- dressed by designer LA Hong Nhut -- modeled robes and dresses in a small collection of red colors; fitting with the Red cross Ball.
8) That encouraged the visitors to attack, and in the final minute of an entertaining half, Jason Naismith looked set to connect with a cross ball only for Higginbotham to bundle him over.
9) Bought from Roda JC at the beginning of last season, the 6ft 5in Dykstra not surprisingly likes charging off his line to gather cross balls.
10) The Rangers defence failed to deal with cross balls all day, and it was inevitable the home side should use that route successfully in taking the lead after just 12 minutes.
11) With Thibaut Courtois looking just as solid under a barrage of crossed balls at the other end, though, Espanyol couldn't find a way through as they slipped to their first defeat in seven games.
12) He's had a wee taste; he's had a wee look; and it's back to reality as far as crossed balls into the box goes.
13) Then Pato spoke a little about Becks: "His set pieces are really dangerous and he knows how to pass the ball always, also his crossed balls that turn in front of the strikers' heads are awesome."
14) "Vienna Meets Japan," was the theme of the night, as the third edition of the Red cross ball Gala took place at the grande City Hall.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cross ball
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cross ball with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cross ball
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cross ball in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cross ball.
20 examples of simple sentences of cross ball. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cross ball
Compound Sentences with cross ball
Complex Sentences with cross ball
Compound-Complex Sentences with cross ball