make backdrop in a sentence
1) The canteen made a perfect backdrop for depressing conversations.
2) The white landscape makes a great backdrop for the animals.
3) They make excellent backdrops to windows environments.
4) It makes the perfect backdrop for a pre-dinner cocktail .
make backdrop example sentences5) The dark background makes a dramatic backdrop for these hanging basket begonias.
6) It also makes the most lovely backdrop for my bright abstract art .
7) Emerald green rice terraces blanket the mountainsides and make stunning backdrops for photographs.
8) Vast stretches of boulder-strewn hills make the backdrop of Hampi unique.
9) It makes an interesting backdrop against which the events of the tale play out.
10) At the back there is a panoramic backdrop made up of three vertical screens.
11) It makes an excellent backdrop.
12) They even made a special backdrop (initially they were using their own logo).
13) Oh, and by the way, it also makes the perfect holiday photo backdrop.
14) Fuji (Japans holy mountain), Tomu uses a poorly made almost laughable painted backdrop.
example sentences with backdrop15) With its pleasantly chewy texture, it makes a nice backdrop for any number of toppings.
16) Find out where the photographs will be taken to make sure the backdrop fits in with your theme.
17) There wasn't a cloud in the sky, so it made a uniform blue backdrop for the statue.
18) The team wisely applies a halftone effect for making the backdrop look more solid and appropriate for displaying foreground content.
19) Aesthetically, the chalets, pavilions and peaked tents will make a beautiful backdrop that will enhance any event.
20) Here, colorful coral makes a beautiful backdrop for hundreds of species of tropical fish, manatees, and loggerhead turtles.
21) Its landscape of palm and baobab trees makes a picturesque backdrop for the many elephants that make the park so famous.
22) These are still not the very highest of the Pyrenees but sufficiently massive and compacted to make a truly mountainous backdrop.
23) The forest near our hotel makes an atmospheric backdrop as a group of monks files past with their "begging" bowls.
24) They turn brown and muddy yellow in autumn, which makes a good backdrop for other trees with more vivid autumn colour.
25) However, when the footage was deemed unsatisfactory, it was replaced with a painted backdrop made by associate producer Reg Hill.
26) Wherever you go the walls of the caldera rise up around you, making a breath-taking backdrop to your vistas and photos.
27) Particularly around the picturesque lake vegetation is lush, making a splendid backdrop for the popular open-air Shakespeare productions which are put on every year.
28) The wide and graceful River Tay - Scotland's grandest river - flows through the region from its source in serene Loch Tay, whilst great rolling mountains make a perfect backdrop.
29) The view over Reine, Hamnöy and Kirkefjorden from the top of the climb is incredible, making an unreal backdrop for my equally fantastic work of art.
30) Check out Opalescent Dream for a very different kind of mood (than the image linked to above); these photographs would have made ideal backdrops for a few scenes of the LOTR movies.
31) The world-famous Marseille Calanques, rocky cliffs sheltering quiet sandy bays, are staggeringly beautiful, and make the ideal backdrop for outdoor activities such as hiking and rock climbing.
32) Offering a landscape different from any you will have previously seen, the tall palms and ancient baobab that litter the park make a picturesque backdrop to the excellent game-viewing on offer.
33) Guitar and piano music make a melodious backdrop for dinnertime conversation, and there is dancing in the evening in the Capsule Bar.
34) There Messiaen became fascinated with drama, reciting Shakespeare to his brother with the help of a home-made toy theatre with translucent backdrops made from old cellophane wrappers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of make backdrop
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of make backdrop with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with make backdrop
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word make backdrop in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with make backdrop.
20 examples of simple sentences of make backdrop. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of make backdrop
Compound Sentences with make backdrop
Complex Sentences with make backdrop
Compound-Complex Sentences with make backdrop