lose backing in a sentence
1) Every version of Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism lost state backing.
2) Aceveda is warned to drop the journalists investigation or risk losing political backing.
3) Rees lost the crucial backing of the dominant right faction of the Labor Party.
4) In Bessarabia, it relied on 3.3% of the vote and lost Neaga's backing.
lose backing example sentences5) Today many of these movements are isolated and have lost significant popular backing due to accusations of government infiltration and sabotage.
6) In 1899 Garden lost the backing of her benefactors, and she began to study singing with the American soprano Sybil Sanderson.
7) They were totally loyal to Stalin, and realized their regime would collapse if it lost the backing of the Soviet army–as indeed happened in 1989.
8) He also used emergency powers to prevent the formation of a Muslim League provincial government in West Pakistan, thereby losing much Punjabi backing.
9) Judd, always at odds with Wyllie, lost the backing of others who blamed him for not containing the disease (or had other political reasons to want him out of power).
10) In October 1932, the NSDAP had lost some middle-class backing when it came out in support of a strike by transport workers in Berlin, during which the NSDAP co-operated with the KPD.
11) Later the project lost Google's backing and its main developers., the modified interpreter was about 2 times faster than CPython.
12) But its two coalition allies had lost backing, leaving it unclear whether the three parties together can retain a majority in Parliament.
13) Cycling chief loses Swiss backing The International Cycling Union's controversial president Pat McQuaid has taken another blow in his bid to win a third term in the role.
14) " Losing all backing to overthrow the plebiscite, Pinochet accepted his defeat.
example sentences with backing15) I would rather lose Bobby's backing than compromise my artistic integrity over this production.'
16) "The take-no-prisoners approach of highway advocates lost the backing of the rail supporters and was a huge missed opportunity," he says.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of lose backing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of lose backing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with lose backing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word lose backing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with lose backing.
20 examples of simple sentences of lose backing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of lose backing
Compound Sentences with lose backing
Complex Sentences with lose backing
Compound-Complex Sentences with lose backing