gain backing in a sentence
1) He gained the backing of Pittsburgh industrialist George I. Whitney.
2) But it has not sought to gain the backing of an official international financial institution.
3) A cabinet could gain the backing of local bosses for its national candidates using patronage alone.
4) After a degree of planning and gaining Federal Government backing, the proposal was dropped in 1999.
gain backing example sentences5) With Obama struggling to gain international backing for a strike, Putin urged him to reconsider his plans.
6) CCLP does not focus merely on individual representation or the issue-oriented litigation which others rely on to gain backing.
7) The Moroccan and Mauritanian annexations were resisted by the Polisario Front, which had gained backing from Algeria.
8) A pro-German faction led by the Władysław Studnicki existed but didn't gain any significant backing among Polish population.
9) He later went on national television to state that he would stand down unless his new government gained public backing.
10) All failed because they were unable to gain either electoral backing or the support of sections of the existing parties.
11) As the concept further developed and gained financial backing as well, Disch built several more projects with PlusEnergy certifications.
12) After his return to the US, Morse finally gained financial backing by Maine congressman Francis Ormand Jonathan Smith.
13) This followed the No2EU coalition which fought the European elections in 2009 gaining the official backing of the RMT.
14) The voucher idea has also gained the backing of Rivlin, who is now a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution.
example sentences with backing15) Zola, surprisingly for someone closely associated with West Ham's cross-town rivals Chelsea, quickly gained the backing of the fans.
16) While Duke gained the backing of the quixotic former Alexandria Mayor John K. Snyder, he won few serious endorsements in Louisiana.
17) They had plans using the Royalty and politicians they gained financial backing to turn the new world into the New Atlantis up holding the old ways of babylon.
18) Mr Klaus, who is also the finance minister, has used the Forum's regional activists as a base to gain backing for his own conception - a right-of-centre party with a stricter line of command.
19) Bob founded iBiquity (then known as USA Digital Radio) in 1998, spinning the company out from parent CBS and gaining financial backing from the nation's largest radio broadcasters.
20) Devised in consultation with industry and education providers, the Creative Skillset accreditation scheme has gained the backing of top companies in the design and media industries.
21) Hitler contrived to make a big fuss about this exploit of his, so he managed to gain Lieutenant Gutmann's backing in the aforesaid manner.
22) This gained the backing of Austria, Hungary, Croatia and Slovenia, but found no support among EC countries apart from Germany itself.
23) On gaining some financial backing from an uncle, Moncrieff secured the assistance of Captain Ivan Kight, a well-known barrister and solicitor from Dannevirke, a rural town in the Tararua District.
24) In order to gain the backing of the Indians, he started a campaign against the aristocratic landowners, seized their land, and incited the Indians to destroy the homes of the landowners.
25) A cabinet could use patronage alone to gain backing from local bosses for its national candidates, including in the province of Rio Grande do Sul.
26) Polanyi noted what had happened to the study of genetics in the Soviet Union once the doctrines of Trofim Lysenko had gained the backing of the State.
27) On 25 June 2014 Team New Zealand confirmed, in a media statement, their intention to challenge as they had gained sufficient private financial backing without government assistance.
28) After gaining the necessary financial backing (and the Commission that came with it), the Board of Directors then began the process of choosing a site on which to hold this fair.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gain backing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gain backing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gain backing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gain backing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gain backing.
20 examples of simple sentences of gain backing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gain backing
Compound Sentences with gain backing
Complex Sentences with gain backing
Compound-Complex Sentences with gain backing