government backing in a sentence
1) This is a mainstream mob with powerful government backing.
2) government backing let Fannie and Freddie dominate mortgage underwriting.
3) Despite the trip's government backing, he mostly avoided the subject of politics.
4) Explicit government backing of Fannie and Freddie "expanded access and saved people money.
government backing example sentences5) Ericsson was saved from bankruptcy and closure with the help of banks and some government backing.
6) A plan that keeps some government backing in times of crisis is preferred by Smith Breeden.
7) With Labour government backing they founded the Scottish Daily News but failed to capture a market.
8) That is a perverse reversal of Japan's controversial government backing for export drives in other industries.
9) Although the apps created were not for a social cause and neither it had a government backing .
10) A national newspaper claimed yesterday that the scheme had been abandoned due to a lack of government backing.
11) It was reintroduced in early 1974, again as a private member's Bill but with government backing.
12) Also, achieving them is vital for creating continuing government backing for our plans,' he said.
13) All of the past NASA rockets were also built by private companies with a shitload of government backing.
14) By contrast, Democrats believe that government backing is necessary to assure that mortgages are accessible to middle-class Americans.
example sentences with backing15) Moreover, many assumed that with government backing, the PRD would have a substantial advantage in the electoral process.
16) Thus guaranteed government backing, Rhodes said he would not pay Lippert's price, which he described as blackmail.
17) Gadsden disavowed any government backing of Walker, who was expelled by the US and placed on trial as a criminal.
18) And this is supported by recently-appointed Employment Minister David Hunt's statement in which he said British government backing is unconditional.
19) A bill may also be introduced into parliament without formal government backing; this is known as a private member's bill.
20) Suryadi's supporters (reportedly with the Government's backing) attacked PDI Headquarters and faced resistance from Megawati supporters stationed there.
21) Inner Cities Minister Sir George Young announced that plans to develop the former Herculaneum Dock in south Liverpool will get government backing.
22) The Treasury implicitly acknowledges the conflict, noting that the less government backing there is for housing finance, the less feasible the 30-year mortgage becomes.
23) Pan American, like its counterpart Imperial Airways, enjoyed government backing through mail contracts and its powerful political influence in the capital.
24) The CPV approved 30 "self-nominated" candidates, who did not have official government backing but were given the opportunity to run for office.
25) Motability was set up with government backing in 1977 with the aim of helping disabled people to use their mobility allowances to achieve greater value for money.
26) If, as Baghdad claims, arms are passing from Syria's rebels to insurgents in Iraq, this is partly because of the Maliki government's own stubborn backing of Damascus.
27) Experts had testified in Congress that the massive expense of such research meant that it could be carried out only with government backing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of government backing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of government backing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with government backing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word government backing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with government backing.
20 examples of simple sentences of government backing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of government backing
Compound Sentences with government backing
Complex Sentences with government backing
Compound-Complex Sentences with government backing