go up in a balloon in a sentence
1) Dorothy felt as if she were going up in a balloon.
2) Irish oratory, on the contrary, is a sort of aëronaut: it is always going up in a balloon, and breaking its neck, or coming down in the parachute.
3) The only thing worth mentioning in the way of dreams that Sara Ray ever achieved was when she dreamed that she went up in a balloon and fell out.
4) They happily shared their stupidity; one slave character said that to get to China, one had only to go up in a balloon and wait for the world to rotate below.
go up in a balloon example sentences5) "He went up in a balloon," said Lucille, vaguely.
6) uk] to go up in a balloon for a few hours and drink champagne.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of go up in a balloon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of go up in a balloon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with go up in a balloon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word go up in a balloon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with go up in a balloon.
20 examples of simple sentences of go up in a balloon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of go up in a balloon
Compound Sentences with go up in a balloon
Complex Sentences with go up in a balloon
Compound-Complex Sentences with go up in a balloon