fund bailout in a sentence
1) To fund a bailout that Cyprus citizens have no interest in funding .
2) That's the money that, ultimately, will help fund Cyprus's bailout.
3) The government would be unlikely to pass a major tax increase to fund an FDIC bailout .
4) The finance ministers met to discuss how to fund a long-delayed bailout for Cyprus and get a region-wide bank rescue fund working .
fund bailout example sentences5) The terms insisted upon by the troika (European Commission, European Central Bank, International Monetary Fund) before funding the bailout were nothing short of highway robbery.
6) Just say it and let the American people judge, like yourselves, and all of us who funded the bailout, do we agree or disagree.
7) The Cyprus bailout was probably the right thing for the country and the rest of the euro zone, whose taxpayers were in no mood to fund another high-priced bailout.
8) Similarly, investors had reacted harshly to proposals by European officials to tax depositors - including those protected by depositor insurance - to fund the bailout.
9) Earlier this week, the country's legislature rejected a plan that would have seized a portion of private bank deposits to fund the bailout.
10) Repairing these roads would create badly needed jobs, but instead, New Jersey taxpayers funded corporate bailouts to the tune of $82.1 billion without showing any signs of job growth.
11) The next few days are unchartered territory for the currency bloc – a potential bailout funded by a foreign country, especially Russia, throws the whole currency bloc into jeopardy.
12) For instance, Obama had asked for seven hundred and fifty billion dollars more for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, which funds the bank bailouts.
13) " The Democratic Party's plan for financial reform is actually a way to institute "endless taxpayer funded bailouts for big Wall Street banks", said McConnell.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fund bailout
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fund bailout with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fund bailout
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fund bailout in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fund bailout.
20 examples of simple sentences of fund bailout. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fund bailout
Compound Sentences with fund bailout
Complex Sentences with fund bailout
Compound-Complex Sentences with fund bailout