fairly bad in a sentence
1) Whatever it was, it was fairly bad.
2) Humans thankfully are fairly bad at killing for abstractions.
3) To make matters worse, in this insurrectionary climate, the economic situation was fairly bad.
4) By itself, this flavor is fairly bad (5 of 10) because of chemical off tastes.
fairly bad example sentences5) The quality of the lessons was fairly bad, and Friedrich regularly cut class with his older sister.
6) The average score when bitted was 37% ('fairly bad') and, when bitless, 64% ('satisfactory').
7) I got into a fairly bad accident and became quite depressed, as I could not easily get around after 2 knee surgeries.
8) Yeah cos there's, on your own all the time and you feel you've got no time for yourself and that can be fairly bad at times.
9) For the 1963 reprint Garner also made several changes to the original text and by the late 1960s he came to reject "The Weirdstone of Brisingamen" as "a fairly bad book".
10) Those kids didn't work for Microsoft, but by extension, it would be a fairly bad case study to see them using competitive products.
11) It has some bugs, and a fairly bad launch has coloured the experience a little, but ultimately we've played for over 30 hours now, and it's flown by and we've enjoyed 99 per cent of it.
12) I have been looking around and the cheapest I have found one of these rifles (even repro's) for us 350 dollars for one in fairly bad condition.
13) During the past four years, and it really has only been with us for that long, desktop publishing has managed to get itself a fairly bad name among the professional graphics community.
14) fairly bad ........................................................... Very bad.............................................................
example sentences with bad15) In a way though, perverse though it sounds, I'd rather let it get fairly bad and take him back
16) And I put it down to having a fairly bad circulation and I'm get getting my circulation back, using a product called and going on this er hair programme and my hair is beginning
17) Exit polling shows [ 26 ] that 75% thought the economy was in fairly bad or Very bad shape while 63% thought their personal finances were better or the same as four years ago.
18) The good news is that they should recover, even from fairly bad cases, given the right treatment. u003e Losing it, MGood luck, Neale. u003e
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fairly bad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fairly bad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fairly bad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fairly bad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fairly bad.
20 examples of simple sentences of fairly bad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fairly bad
Compound Sentences with fairly bad
Complex Sentences with fairly bad
Compound-Complex Sentences with fairly bad