become backdrop in a sentence
1) The green space afforded by the park quickly became the backdrop for community gatherings.
2) Fincher liked the concept and it became the main backdrop for the video.
3) At night the lighthouse becomes the backdrop for St. Augustine's plentiful ghost tales.
4) The old paintings became just a colorful backdrop for chests filled with stuffed animals and prepared specimens.
become backdrop example sentences5) In the mid-2000s, Miami started to become a popular backdrop for reality television shows.
6) The case was also featured on 48 Hours and became the backdrop for an episode of Law u0026 Order.
7) Angel?s Truck Stop? which becomes the backdrop for the conflicts, challenges, and choices she encounters.
8) They're likely to be trees or shrubs which show up in winter but become a backdrop for the rich summer display.
9) I kept them to myself, where they constantly grew in depth and where they became merely a backdrop to my private obsession: home, family, school, everything.
10) As soon as these boisterous young lads have been collected up again, the world's most beautiful riding hall once again becomes the backdrop for the carriage drivers from Piber.
11) The remainder is to become tailings 600 feet high, at the entrance to our city entrance or become the backdrop to our beautiful city. as seen from Sun Rivers or even as far away as Sun Peaks.
12) In an age of social media, the Coachella Astronaut quickly gained a following and became a consistent backdrop to countless photos and videos posted online.
13) The grave problems of farming, the demand for the resignation of the district chief, everything quickly became a backdrop to the cries for independence.
14) He wanted the story to be character-led rather than led by the fire, saying that the fire "almost becomes a backdrop".
example sentences with backdrop15) The ubiquitous murals ("pictured above") also became a popular backdrop to photographs taken by tourists and art students, and for advertising layouts and Hollywood films.
16) The reputation it had gained from its days as Alisal passed and in 1917, Pleasanton became the backdrop for the film "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm", which starred Mary Pickford.
17) This iconic part of the city becomes the backdrop for a wildly passionate love story and some of the most visually arresting images of the city ever created.
18) He learned the basics of military life while on the march, particularly in the wilds of northern Greece, whose rugged scenery became a backdrop to some of his later poems.
19) The bright gold and green foliage which makes the crowning glory of the winter border has to become a backdrop for the summer garden.
20) Here, two months of hyperventilation for Indian cricket fans becomes a mere backdrop to an engaging, often moving, often unsettling, story about Indian cricket.
21) Youngs River Falls, discovered by the Lewis and Clark expedition while hunting in the area, became a backdrop for the filming of a scene in Free Willy II.
22) Unless you've spent the last month spelunking in Luray Caverns, we're sure you've noticed that Virginia has suddenly become the go-to backdrop for both presidential campaigns.
23) The Verge story linked has this to say: The threats against Sarkeesian have become a nasty backdrop to her entire project – and her life.
24) "An ornament adorns and embellishes the garden, but when a piece transcends into art the garden becomes the backdrop or gallery," he explains.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become backdrop
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become backdrop with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become backdrop
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become backdrop in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become backdrop.
20 examples of simple sentences of become backdrop. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become backdrop
Compound Sentences with become backdrop
Complex Sentences with become backdrop
Compound-Complex Sentences with become backdrop