ball sail in a sentence
1) Very poor strike from Cook, the ball sails well wide.
2) The ball sailed past his bat, and the spectators hooted.
3) The ball sailed into right field, allowing Scooter Gennett to score.
4) The ball sailed past the Seahorse and landed close to the approaching British.
ball sail example sentences5) The shot was dead-on as the ball sailed high in air towards the hoop.
6) The ball sailed high over the right field fence and crashed into the light tower .
7) A mighty swoosh of Taylor's bat and the ball sails away over mid on.
8) Chapman hit Quinn as he threw, and the ball sailed harmlessly into the end zone as time expired.
9) He could bring Torres with him so the car park can see a few more balls sailing into it .
10) Tatum's hit knocked Fuqua to the ground and sent the ball sailing backward several yards, end over end.
11) The ball sailed over the Stockade, he said, and the crowd's sigh followed its arc the whole way.
12) On their second attempt, the ball sailed over the head of the intended target in the back of the endzone.
13) She grabbed Steve's sleeve, their eyes in unison watched the ball sail through the air and high over the net.
14) Florida State second baseman Kristie McConn attempted to throw her out, but the ball sailed far right of the third baseman.
example sentences with ball15) Strangely however, it seems that the further you aim to the left, the further the ball sails to the right.
16) It's for the fan who hears'steve Sax', and immediately thinks of balls sailing into the stands behind first base.
17) At another point a baarisähly ball sailed over our heads onto the stage which provoked a grin and a threatening fist from Jonsu.
18) Because, as the ball sailed over the scrimmage line one of the Iowa players touched it. ... Few spectators and not many of the players noticed it.
19) As the ball carried very close to Jackson's immediate right, Jackson had moved his hips to the right just as the ball sailed past, deflecting the ball down the first base line.
20) The ball sailed towards the basket, and with that 0.1 seconds still remaining on the game clock, Lee tipped the ball off of the backboard and into the hoop.
21) Amid a buzz of excitement I heard that it was 'one of old Maurice's hits', and I pushed my way through the crowd just in time to see another ball sail up into the sky towards the Castle.
22) As the ball sailed into the night, Fisk waved his arms frantically towards fair territory, seemingly pleading with the ball not to go foul.
23) We open our story as the ball sails into the air at tip-off of Game 2 between the Por... I'M DWIGHT HOWARD!
24) Holiday fell on the inbound pass and the ball sailed into the Sixers bench, giving Portland the ball with 7.1 seconds left.
25) He punched a goal into his own net in Glasgow and this time was caught off his line and flailing backwards as the ball sailed over him.
26) Watson's ball sailed through a gap in the trees and onto the green, rolling to a stop 10 feet from the hole, and helped him defeat South Africa's Louis Oosthuizen minutes later.
27) Austin was unable to get a hand on the pass –he tried to tip it in–and the ball sailed out of bounds.
28) The attempted glove flip went awry as the ball sailed over the catcher, allowed Riddle to slide in safely and Barrett to come around from second and score on the error.
29) Two minutes later, a ball floated into the Stars box, and Kingston Nkatha had a deft touch on the ball but could only watch as the ball sailed inches over the crossbar.
30) Oram nearly gets a touch down the leg side but there's no need, because the ball sails past Dravid and to the rope for four leg byes.
31) " The ball sailed long and left, and into the grandstands.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ball sail
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ball sail with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ball sail
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ball sail in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ball sail.
20 examples of simple sentences of ball sail. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ball sail
Compound Sentences with ball sail
Complex Sentences with ball sail
Compound-Complex Sentences with ball sail