bowling ball in a sentence
1) She has a bowling ball attached to each big toe.
2) I felt like I was juggling bowling balls.
3) Employee's finger was stuck in a bowling ball.
4) Let's start with the bowling balls.
bowling ball example sentences5) A helmet weighs as much as a bowling ball .
6) This gives the bowling ball its spin needed for the hook.
7) Before 1970, nearly all bowling balls had a hard rubber surface.
8) A baseball dropped onto the sheet will roll toward the bowling ball.
9) Hopkinsville produces 60 percent of the world's bowling balls.
10) Or a bowling ball sliding into the pocket for a strike.
11) The weight of the bowling ball causes a circular depression to form.
12) The average bowling ball for a MAN is 15 -16lbs.
13) Normally bowlers squeeze the bowling ball.
14) The bowling balls were dropped onto to head continuously for over three minutes.
example sentences with ball15) Today's top-of-the-line bowling balls are cast urethane.
16) Like to bowl but not keen on lifting a heavy bowling ball?
17) This trackball used a standard Canadian five-pin bowling ball.
18) A bag weighs 55 pounds and is the shape of a bowling ball.
19) It's the same with a bowling ball placed on a hill.
20) The thumbs on each hand have a bowling ball tied off to them.
21) Don't try to drop a bowling ball on a Microsoft Surface!
22) Both masses (the bowling balls) are the exact same shape and diameter.
23) The bowling balls meant for hook shots have different core shapes and different chemical covers.
24) Zock, a shape-shifting dragonfly armed with a bowling ball.
25) The human bowling ball, if human he was, stood up and shook himself.
26) Some ways bowler stretch is by using the bowling ball as a sort-of medicine ball.
27) Smallwood also keeps two hands on the bowling ball until roughly midway through his approach.
How to use ball in a sentence28) An assistant is generally used to drop bowling balls or operate a jackhammer or sledge.
29) For illustration, consider two bowling balls attached at the ends of a weightless bar.
30) A marble, representing the earth, is set into motion around the stationary bowling ball.
31) I felt like I was sleeping on a lump as big as a bowling ball.
32) Imagine throwing a heavy bowling ball, but not letting go of the finger holes.
33) There are a few types of chemical covers that allow a bowling ball to hook more.
34) My average increased to 200+ and that was with a 10-pound rubber bowling ball.
35) Consider, a bowling ball suspended by 4 rubber bands connected to hooks on the ceiling.
36) CGI was used to create the vantage point of the thumb hole in the bowling ball.
37) Accessorize with scarf around the head and use a bowling ball to forecast the future.
38) It is used in varnishes, for making small castings and in ten-pin bowling balls.
39) In this lesson, we won't look at heavy objects like bowling balls and anvils.
40) Five-pin bowling balls have no finger holes and are between 4.75 to 5 in in diameter.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bowling ball
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bowling ball with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bowling ball
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bowling ball in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bowling ball.
20 examples of simple sentences of bowling ball. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bowling ball
Compound Sentences with bowling ball
Complex Sentences with bowling ball
Compound-Complex Sentences with bowling ball