billiard ball in a sentence
1) A simple example generally given concerns two billiard balls.
2) But the earth is not a billiard ball.
3) Various other games have their own variants of billiard balls.
4) You infer it's existence from how the billiard balls act.
billiard ball example sentences5) The ball was about the same size as a typical billiard ball .
6) billiard balls, ... have no free will.
7) The treatment of social beings as colliding billiard balls must ignore important idiosyncrasies.
8) The cue ball had transferred all its kinetic energy into the billiard ball.
9) Manipulation with billiard balls is part of many of the best stage manipulation acts.
10) billiard balls vary from game to game, in size, design and quantity.
11) Also, the second billiard ball simultaneously begins to move away at a different angle.
12) Because of his love for elephants his ivory carvings were mostly from old billiard balls.
13) When two bubbles encounter each other, they might just bounce off like billiard balls.
14) A movement isn't simply like a billiard ball that gets knocked around by external pressures.
example sentences with ball15) QUESTION: Imagine two billiard balls coming at each other in a direct head-on collision.
16) Modern billiard balls are made from highly resilient plastics with a typical diameter of 61.5 mm.
17) The pool table is working double time as its backup, housing crafting tools and billiard balls.
18) Being a good physicist, Dr. Polchinski phrased the problem in terms of billiard balls.
19) Whodunit? – This episode starts with a billiard ball and ends with a billiard ball.
20) Whodunit? – This episode starts with a billiard ball and ends with a billiard ball.
21) Reduced to its simplest form, political realism has been characterized as the ' billiard ball' model.
22) You would see the atoms of the billiard balls come into close proximity and then move away.
23) Deviants cannot be viewed as billiard balls inescapably moved by the social forces that surround them.
24) Addley and Ike try to get Daniel to talk by smashing his hand with a billiard ball.
25) Why do qualia associated with events, like the collision of billiard balls, seem consistent and predictable?
26) Suppose the objects are billiard balls and each is rotating about its center of mass with constant angular velocity.
27) What you see is that the first billiard ball touches the second and then begins to move away.
How to use ball in a sentence28) Introduced the "Cursed and White Pearls", both roughly the size of a standard billiard ball.
29) The physics of bouncing billiard balls are well understood, under the umbrella of rigid body motion and elastic collisions.
30) At this time they were being sold with a _ 12_ inch " billiard ball" monochrome IBM monitor.
31) Figu r e 3 . 2 i s a multiple flash photograph of two colliding billiard balls of equal mass.
32) The model is wrong because it assumes that each element of the social scene is as discrete as billiard balls.
33) Yet to the conventional analyst, each is as detached a cause as a cue stick striking a billiard ball.
34) States are more easily penetrated today and less like the classic realist model of solid billiard balls bouncing off each other.
35) Even if you could watch the atoms of the two billiard balls, you would be in the same situation.
36) For me, this is not unlike the billiard balls bouncing as they reliably trace out observable and repeatable physical relationships.
37) The last process imparts most of the neutron's energy to the proton, much like one billiard ball striking another.
38) This billiard ball behaves precisely like any billiard ball in the same conditions, and there are causal laws to explain why.
39) This billiard ball behaves precisely like any billiard ball in the same conditions, and there are causal laws to explain why.
40) For example, a computer can be made out of billiard balls (billiard ball computer); an often quoted example.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of billiard ball
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of billiard ball with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with billiard ball
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word billiard ball in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with billiard ball.
20 examples of simple sentences of billiard ball. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of billiard ball
Compound Sentences with billiard ball
Complex Sentences with billiard ball
Compound-Complex Sentences with billiard ball