ballet dancer in a sentence
1) Rogers watches ballet dancers and demonstrates a musical triangle.
2) This is a common problem in ballet dancers.
3) Prince Siegfried is the lead male ballet dancer role.
4) Degas enjoyed painting ballet dancers and horse races.
ballet dancer example sentences5) By 1944, Hepburn had become a proficient ballet dancer.
6) The Japanese ballet dancer dies young in Moscow .
7) Stylistically, she is considered a classical ballet dancer.
8) I felt weightless, light as a ballet dancer.
9) Portman began dating ballet dancer Benjamin Millepied in 2009.
10) At the moment, I'm obsessed with ballet dancers.
11) A highly accomplished male ballet dancer.
12) As a young girl, Maria was a very talented ballet dancer.
13) The song's nearly ten minute music video features ballet dancers performing elaborate choreography.
14) While the music was being sung, the audience saw ballet dancers performing.
example sentences with ballet15) In those days we thought he might be a ballet dancer'.
16) Dustin had first met nineteen-year-old ballet dancer Anne Byrne in 1963.
17) Poor Brady, a ballet dancer in a bearpit.
18) Women at higher risk include ballet dancers, gymnasts, and divers.
19) Dylan Ward: Washington ballet ballet Dancer.
20) Nina (Portman) is a ballet dancer in New York.
21) Mother, Teacher, Part time ballet Dancer.
22) Lyn Me was portrayed by ballet dancer Dalyn Chew.
23) First Position offers a visually stunning look at young ballet dancers in competition.
24) David Adams, 78, Canadian ballet dancer, after long illness.
25) You're ballet dancers from the Bolshoi, aren't you?
26) Tabitha is in the 6th grade and is an extremely active ballet dancer.
27) I also enjoyed the Armchair ballet dancer though had guessed the outcome.
How to use ballet in a sentence28) In her spare time, Heather is a keen ballet dancer and baker.
29) The women -- most who hail from Russia -- are superb ballet dancers.
30) Patrick Swayze, American actor, and ballet Dancer.
31) His parents were both ballet dancers, and his grandparents were in the theater.
32) It features a ten-strong group of ballet dancers from Rouen in France.
33) When he started singing three ballet dancers came out and danced throughout the entire performance.
34) In her youth, her mother dreamed of becoming an actress or ballet dancer.
35) With that performance, her meteoric rise from ballet dancer to actress was complete.
36) I adore male ballet dancers.
37) The Armchair ballet dancer Short story.
38) I lift her soft and easy as a male ballet dancer would lift Giselle.
39) Fernando Alonso, 98, Cuban ballet dancer, founder of National Ballet.
40) For ballet Dancer, Kutten was allowed to sit in on a rehearsal.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballet dancer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballet dancer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballet dancer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballet dancer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballet dancer.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballet dancer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballet dancer
Compound Sentences with ballet dancer
Complex Sentences with ballet dancer
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballet dancer