ball dead in a sentence
1) The ball is dead until put in play again.
2) The ball is dead and no runners may advance.
3) ball was already dead when they arrived.
4) The ball is dead, and no runners may advance.
ball dead example sentences5) This can only be accomplished when the ball is dead .
6) If before passing a fielder without being touched, the ball is dead .
7) The elbow foul may be assessed whether the ball is dead or alive.
8) PENALTY: (Art. 5) The ball is dead .
9) PENALTY: (Art. 3i) The ball is dead .
10) PENALTY: (Arts. 1 through 5) The ball is dead .
11) The ball is dead and all other runners return to base occupied prior to pitch.
12) The ball is dead at the end of playing action, if the ball is pitched.
13) The batter shall also be awarded first base on the obstruction and the ball is dead .
14) Each team is allowed to substitute for any player at any time the ball is dead .
example sentences with ball15) This verbal unsporting technical foul may be assessed regardless of whether the ball is dead or alive.
16) Once the ball is dead, no runs can be scored and no batsmen can be dismissed.
17) Between the call of "Time" and the call of "Play" the ball is dead .
18) The ball is dead and no runner may score, nor runners advance, except runners forced to advance.
19) The ball is dead .
20) The ball is dead .
21) The ball is dead when recovered, though the kicking team is awarded possession at the spot of recovery.
22) PENALTY: (Arts. 10 through 14) The ball is dead and the runner is out.
23) If a quarter's time expires while the ball is dead, the quarter is extended for one more scrimmage.
24) PENALTY: (Arts. 7, 8, 9) Illegal pitch, the ball is dead immediately.
25) PENALTY: (Art. 3c) The ball is dead and all runners are awarded one base only.
26) PENALTY: (Art. 9) The ball is dead and all subsequent action on that pitch is canceled.
27) If interference occurs by the runner on a foul fly ball, the runner is out and the ball is dead .
28) The Bills mistook this for a fumble and began to celebrate, until the officials ruled that the ball was dead .
29) ART. 2 . . . A substitute may replace any player when the ball is dead or time has been called.
30) Rule 8-5 2010 NFHS Softball Rules Page 64 PENALTY: (Art. 3j) The ball is dead .
31) For his goal, Giroud brought the ball down dead with his favoured left-foot before rocketing an effort through the legs of the West Ham 'keeper with his right-foot.
32) PENALTY: The ball is dead when the violation occurs and is awarded to the opponents for a throw-in from the designated out-of-bounds spot nearest the violation.
33) As the game clock stops when the ball is dead, actual elapsed time is typically around 10% higher than game time.
34) Rockwell was hit and appeared to be knocked down, but the whistle was not blown and Rockwell continued running 68 yards through a relaxed Wisconsin secondary, which thought the ball was dead .
35) If a bowler is ejected, the umpires will direct the captain of the fielding team, once the ball is dead, to take the bowler off forthwith.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ball dead
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ball dead with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ball dead
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ball dead in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ball dead.
20 examples of simple sentences of ball dead. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ball dead
Compound Sentences with ball dead
Complex Sentences with ball dead
Compound-Complex Sentences with ball dead