ball cross in a sentence
1) Television replays showed the ball had indeed crossed the line.
2) Did the ball cross the line ?
3) Lineouts are used to restart play when the ball has crossed the sidelines.
4) Don't wait until the ball crosses the net to make your move.
ball cross example sentences5) Clarke claimed the ball had crossed the line but referee James Adcock disagreed .
6) The balls crossed each other in every direction, and the risk has been universal.
7) In this case, only the slightest bit of the ball crossed the line.
8) On first down the Lions defense stuffed Edwards before the ball crossed the goal line.
9) Grich dropped the bat as the ball crossed the plate, and shook his head.
10) The video umpire can advise on whether the ball crossed the line there was a violation.
11) If the ball never crosses the plane of the field the throw will be retaken.
12) In the 64th minute, the ball had crossed the line before Dante cleared the ball.
13) The assistant couldn't have seen the ball cross the line, because it didn't.
14) But the far-side assistant failed to spot the ball crossing the line and no goal was given .
example sentences with ball15) The assistant referees raise a flag if the ball has crossed the touch line or scored a goal.
16) It will use seven cameras per goal to analyse whether or not the ball has crossed the line.
17) If the ball crosses the tryline and a player grounds it a "pushover try" is scored.
18) But before the ball has crossed the line, the final whistle blows for the end of the match.
19) The resulting touchback went to Cal because the ball crossed the goal-line and then dribbled out of bounds.
20) If the ball crosses the touch line before being touched by anyone a lineout is awarded to the opposing team.
21) England's players claimed a goal whilst the Germans were adamant that the ball had not fully crossed the line.
22) Pass interference rules in all levels of American football do not apply until the thrown ball crosses the neutral zone.
23) The ball can be thrown in anywhere from where the ball crossed the sideline to the players own goal line.
24) Three points are scored if the ball crosses between the two upright posts and above the crossbar and remains over.
25) The referee, however, judged that the ball had not crossed the line and refused to allow the goal.
26) These players must stay in these areas until possession is earned by a midfielder or the ball crosses either restraining line.
27) The later TV replay showed that the ball had actually crossed the goal line and that the goal should have stood.
How to use ball in a sentence28) When the ball crosses the goal line the referee receives a vibration and visual alert on his watch within one second.
29) A goal is scored when the ball crosses below the crossbar and a point is scored when the ball passes above it.
30) If the ball crosses the plane of the field and goes back over the touchline a throw-in is awarded the other team.
31) The initial, reflex reaction is to believe that the ball has crossed the line, but the linesman signals to the referee and no goal is awarded.
32) It was clear from the first replay that the ball had crossed the line by several inches, but Ukrainian protests fell upon deaf ears.
33) Yet all too often they ran dry on ideas when they came within sight of the England goal but despite this still created chances, including one which saw the ball cross the goal-line by several inches.
34) His hands are right in line with the ball at contact and the ball has just crossed the plate (The ball is leaving the bat in this picture).
35) From the kick-off, if the ball crosses the opposing team's goal line without being touched, that team may have a scrummage at the half way.
36) The ball bounced back out of the net, but everybody in the ground could see the ball crossed the line and the goal was awarded.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ball cross
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ball cross with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ball cross
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ball cross in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ball cross.
20 examples of simple sentences of ball cross. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ball cross
Compound Sentences with ball cross
Complex Sentences with ball cross
Compound-Complex Sentences with ball cross