ball cartridge in a sentence
1) Of ready-made balled cartridge there remained only two full boxes and one half full.
2) It usually carried about 273kg gunpowder, 7,000 ball cartridges and 60 rifles as stock.
3) The maximum range of the ball cartridge, when elevated at an angle of 45°, was 4890 yd.
4) A horizontal ring of small holes above the extractor grooves differentiated the "Werkzeug" round from the sS ball cartridge.
ball cartridge example sentences5) When we were first thrown on shore we could only muster seventy-five musket ball cartridges – we now have sixteen hundred.
6) In lieu of food, which they had not tasted for twenty-four hours, they were supplied with twenty rounds of ball cartridges.
7) On one occasion I had ball cartridges, every company at its target, and I had out two six-pounders with their target.
8) They are each armed with an old snider rifle and 10 rounds of ball cartridge, and are generally very dangerous men to their friends when they take it into their heads to fire their weapons.
9) The M1919 originally fired the .30 cal M1906 (30-06) ball cartridge, and later the .30 caliber M2 ball cartridge, contained in a woven cloth belt, feeding from left to right.
10) The M1919 originally fired the .30 cal M1906 (30-06) ball cartridge, and later the .30 caliber M2 ball cartridge, contained in a woven cloth belt, feeding from left to right.
11) The revised cartridge was designated the 6mm U.S.N., but continued to be referred to in naval stores reports as the ball Cartridge, 6mm.
12) It was concluded that he had killed himself by firing a ball cartridge down a ventilator shaft into the magazine which held 3 tons (3 tonnes) of gunpowder, causing the magazine to explode.
13) The mob received the troops with a volley of stones, the troops reacted with a hail of ball cartridges and when the smoke cleared two young women lay dead and numerous others lay wounded.
14) In this saloon there is a stand of six rifles with bayonets, and four revolvers, and, as we started, a man carefully took the sheaths off the bayonets, and loaded the firearms with ball cartridge.
example sentences with ball15) "Werkzeug" ("tool") with the same weight as a sS ball cartridge for examining the functioning of firearms action.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ball cartridge
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ball cartridge with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ball cartridge
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ball cartridge in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ball cartridge.
20 examples of simple sentences of ball cartridge. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ball cartridge
Compound Sentences with ball cartridge
Complex Sentences with ball cartridge
Compound-Complex Sentences with ball cartridge