balkline in a sentence
1) Other grid patterns are used in various forms of balkline billiards.
2) balkline succeeded the champion's game, adding more rules to curb nursing techniques.
3) The main carom billiards games are straight rail, balkline and especially three cushion billiards.
4) There are many variation of balkline but all divide the table into marked regions called "balk spaces".
balkline example sentences5) In 1923, he traveled to Europe with his father where he received training from German balkline billiards champion Erich Hagenlocher.
6) Variations include three-cushion, straight rail and the balkline variants, cushion caroms, five-pins, and four-ball, among others.
7) Straight rail is still popular in Europe, where it is considered a fine practice game for both balkline and three-cushion billiards.
8) The format was 100 points at balkline, followed by a race to 40 at three-cushion and then a trick shot exhibition.
9) Triathlon: Straight rail, balkline and One-cushion or Balkline, One-cushion und Three-cushion (like the actually ANAG Billiard Cup).
10) Triathlon: Straight rail, balkline and One-cushion or Balkline, One-cushion und Three-cushion (like the actually ANAG Billiard Cup).
11) Katsura crushed her teacher, 100–11 and 100–3 at balkline, but Matsuyama won both the three-cushion matches, 40–34 and 40–39.
12) Cochran was an 8-time world champion having won the world crown at three-cushion billiards in 1933, 1935, 1937, 1938, 1944 and 1945, and at 18.2 balkline, in 1927 and 1934.
13) Matsuyama was also U.S. national champion in 1934, runner-up three other times and had four second-place finishes in world competition at 18.2 balkline prior to World War II.
14) Spinks was still considered a newsworthy contender over a decade later, for the World 18.2 balkline Championship of 1909, being enumerated in "a fine list of entries" anticipated for the March event.
example sentences with balkline15) The next month in New York City, a January 15–21, 1898 double-elimination, five-man invitational 18.2 balkline tournament was arranged, again in Chicago.
16) He also played a 14.2 balkline match against World Champion Jacob Schaefer, Sr.; Schaefer won, 250–162, with a high and average of 88 and 20 (respectively) to Spinks's 33 and 13.
17) Pocketless carom billiards tables are used for such games as three-cushion billiards, straight rail, balkline, artistic billiards and cushion caroms.
18) In its various incarnations, balkline was the predominate carom discipline from 1883 to the 1930s when it was overtaken by three-cushion billiards (and pocket billiards).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balkline
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balkline with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balkline
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balkline in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balkline.
20 examples of simple sentences of balkline. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balkline
Compound Sentences with balkline
Complex Sentences with balkline
Compound-Complex Sentences with balkline