baldy in a sentence
1) baldy where the native dune grass used to grow.
2) At Mount baldy forested areas are becoming open sand.
3) C: Never tell hairy tales for baldy folks.
4) Camp baldy was rebuilt and later became Mt.
baldy example sentences5) The camp was renamed Camp baldy in 1910.
6) The battle for Old baldy was costly to both sides.
7) When night fell, Chinese activity around Old baldy increased.
8) Mount baldy is covered in awesome trails for you to hike.
9) baldy Village to the base of the ski lifts is popular.
10) Two days later the Battalion received orders for Old Baldy.
11) It changed its name in 1921 to Old Baldy.
12) We consider the whole child at Mt baldy School.
13) B: Look who's talking, baldy!
14) So why did Fergie fall for baldy Bryan?
example sentences with baldy15) Maccarone stuck his baldy head on it .
16) Mount baldy is home to the Sunrise Ski Area.
17) baldy You told us you'd say that, too.
18) For his part, baldy Smith flatly refused to obey the order.
19) The location where it happened, Mount Baldy, has been closed indefinitely.
20) The position for my men was on the crest of Old Baldy.
21) At the end of the war Old baldy was not re-lit.
22) The R.A.V.E. will take place in baldy Hall.
23) The contest for Old baldy became very heated on June 26, 1952.
24) You pass this on your left as you hike up baldy Road.
25) baldy Lodge and Buckhorn Lodge in Mt.
26) Particularly important was the heroic resistance of the Colombian troops at Old Baldy.
27) baldy Trail and Devil's Backbone Trail.
How to use baldy in a sentence28) Officials to Keep Mount baldy Closed InsideINdianaBusiness.
29) Baldy's 13 chairlifts have a capacity of over 23,000 skiers per hour.
30) Could it have been two big baldy blokes with sheets over their heads?
31) baldy School (the abbreviation is the standard usage) has about 105 students.
32) Old baldy was downgraded from a lighthouse to a navigational radio beacon in 1935.
33) baldy glances back at the other Detectives, leaves, closing the door.
34) On the 22nd the softening of the Colombian position on baldy was increased.
35) The 7th Division considered 750 KIA the losses for enemy troops on Baldy.
36) Continue past Tommy mine to where baldy Rd. turns right and continues to climb.
37) baldy Smith and his men crossed the Appomattox shortly after dawn on June 15.
38) baldy Bowl is by far the most popular route, getting hundreds of climbers per season.
39) He was known to his friends as "Old Bald Head" or "Baldy.
40) baldy Village has its own fire department, church, visitor's center and school district.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baldy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baldy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baldy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baldy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baldy.
20 examples of simple sentences of baldy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baldy
Compound Sentences with baldy
Complex Sentences with baldy
Compound-Complex Sentences with baldy