baldachin in a sentence
1) The truncated baldachin slowly fell to pieces.
2) The main altar and the baldachin was fully restored in 2005.
3) Smaller baldachins shelter the smaller altars on the sides.
4) Below the baldachin hangs a golden pendant with a large emerald.
baldachin example sentences5) Beneath the chancel arch stands the high altar, under an ornate baldachin.
6) The new items include the sanctuary bronze baldachin and the rose stained glass window.
7) The central element of the sanctuary is the altar table with its carved baldachin.
8) Its twin outdoor stairways with its "baldachin" porch come from 1724.
9) Covering the altar, which is located under the dome, is a baldachin.
10) Today only the upper part of the baldachin remained from the original 18th-century altar table.
11) The present throne in the form of a baldachin was made by order of Mehmed III.
12) Angels hold a little baldachin over the head, and a bird sits at the foot.
13) The re-tailored baldachin was now tall enough to let the altar table being elevated by some steps.
14) Terms: ciborium or baldachin?
example sentences with baldachin15) The Virgin sits on an elevated throne situated below a minutely detailed and extravagantly decorated brocade baldachin.
16) Macdonald is enshrined in a stone baldachin emblazoned with copper reliefs of the various agricultural and industrial trades.
17) The other bedroom is in the style of Louis XVI, with a baldachin bed and columns.
18) During these projects, the baldachin and tomb of Alexandre Herculano is dismantled and cloister patio is paved.
19) He even has his own canopy – or baldachin – to stand under, designed by Gianlorenzo Bernini .
20) To provide enough space for the priests, a new, smaller altar table was erected under the baldachin.
21) The parish solved this problem by the shortening of the volutes of the upper part of the baldachin.
22) The volutes of the baldachin gained back their original size, thus changing the width of the whole canopy.
23) Surviving medical classic author baldachin is physically the 9th animal as it is in germany, sweden and italy.
24) Károlyi had to create a new altar table and she had to replace the lower parts of the baldachin too.
25) Each of the capitals is decorated with faux carvings, some showing representations of the twelve apostles under a small baldachin.
26) The committee chose a baldachin leg ending in animal claws, based on the analogy studies on Jankovits' other works.
27) Today the dreams come true for her, when Zach makes her tight, sexy body happy under that glamorous baldachin.
28) Below the windows is a continuous architrave, broken only by baldachins at the base of each of the above pilasters.
29) The gilded wooden baldachin (circa 1746) over the main altar is attributed to Ferdinando Fuga (1699–1781).
30) The vases were modelled by J. A. Quitainer, and the angels spilling around the baldachin are by I. F. Platzer, 1771.
31) Finally came the priest of the Holy Stead with the Holy Sacrament of the Miracle in a large silver ciborium, under a decorated baldachin, carried by the four burgomasters of Amsterdam.
32) The Basilica of Saint Peter contains many masterpieces of Renaissance and Baroque art, including the Pietà of Michelangelo and the baldachin by Bernini, and several papal tombs.
33) The central panel, sometimes called the "Mystic Marriage of St Catherine", shows Mary seated on a throne covered with a sumptuous baldachin.
34) The foundations of the baldachin's columns were replaced along the guidelines of a committee of the Hungarian Institute of National Cultural Heritage.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baldachin
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baldachin with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baldachin
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baldachin in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baldachin.
20 examples of simple sentences of baldachin. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baldachin
Compound Sentences with baldachin
Complex Sentences with baldachin
Compound-Complex Sentences with baldachin