bail revoke in a sentence
1) Phillips' bail was revoked due to failing a drug test.
2) He also revoked MacDonald's bail.
3) Earlier Tuesday, Hughart's bail was revoked for his arrest last month on drug charges.
4) Renz's bail was revoked after authorities say he violated the terms of his pre-trial agreement.
bail revoke example sentences5) His bail was revoked, and he pleaded not guilty to two counts of attempted grand larceny.
6) After a heated argument, the judge revoked Ruggiero's bail and sent him back to prison.
7) At that time, a judge revokes Martin's bail, but Lange lets him go free.
8) They had been released on bail, but the bail was revoked immediately after Abhisit announced the 2011 elections.
9) Cleland immediately revoked Sandusky's bail and remanded him to the Centre County Correctional Facility to await sentencing.
10) On October 2, 2008, at a hearing requested by defense attorney Stephen Hrones, bail was revoked .
11) On October 20, 2009, Kerik's bail was revoked after he allegedly disclosed information which was under seal.
12) He was jailed there before being brought back to Monroe County in January, when his bail was revoked and he was placed in the county lockup.
13) Slayton, who has been jailed in Monroe County since his original bail was revoked last month, was held on $50,000 cash bail for the latest allegations.
14) Judge Justice revoked the bail, ordered Richardson to be jailed again, and asked for a change in venue, to Fort Myers, one county removed from Arcadia on May 27.
example sentences with bail15) bail was immediately revoked for opposition leaders Jatuporn Prompan and Nisit Sinthuprai for allegedly violating national security and insulting King Bhumibol after they were released from jail.
16) This discussion took place after the prosecutor requested that bail be revoked because the defendant was telling his wife's friends that he was going to kill her.
17) Pozos' bail was revoked on June 30, after which he was arrested at a AAA taping and taken to the Reclusorio Sur prison in Mexico City.
18) Kasey Crowe, Phillips' ex-girlfriend and mother of his daughter, was immediately sent back to jail due to her bail being revoked .
19) On February 13, 2009, Leyritz was ordered back to jail as his bail was revoked following his apparent consumption of alcoholic beverages in violation with his bail conditions.
20) The prosecutor Miriam Grasso insists that Neil's bail be revoked and that he not be shown any celebrity treatment and be put into the prison's general population.
21) Neumann tried to post bail for Cullotta so he could murder both Cullotta and Matecki, but the police had Cullotta's bail revoked to protect him.
22) The prosecution should have applied to a judge of the Central Criminal Court to revoke bail and then if bail was granted again, to impose the condition of medical examination required by the statute.
23) On April 20, 2012, U.S. District Court judge T.S. Ellis revoked Jefferson's bail and ordered that he report to prison to begin serving his thirteen-year sentence by May 4, 2012.
24) When Ruggiero, also under indictment, had his bail revoked for his abrasive behavior in preliminary hearings, a frustrated Gotti instead promoted Joseph Armone to underboss.
25) On the strength of the prosecution case, Spicer revoked the bail for Doc and Wyatt Earp and had them jailed on November 7, and they spent the next 16 days in jail.
26) After that hearing, Judge Stephen Irwin issued an order revoking Qatada's bail and ordering him to be detained first by London's Metropolitan Police and later at Belmarsh Prison.
27) She confirmed he would live with his uncle until his fate was decided and said he was not worried about his bail being revoked .
28) In my judgment, section 29(3) prevents a judicial review challenge to a decision by a trial judge during a trial to revoke bail of a defendant.
29) In that case the claimant had plainly been sent to the Crown Court for trial and "at an early stage" (the judgment is silent as to precisely when) a Crown Court judge revoked bail.
30) Counsel furnished the judge with a witness statement, submissions were made and, having taken into account all the circumstances, he revoked the bail of the claimant.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bail revoke
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bail revoke with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bail revoke
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bail revoke in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bail revoke.
20 examples of simple sentences of bail revoke. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bail revoke
Compound Sentences with bail revoke
Complex Sentences with bail revoke
Compound-Complex Sentences with bail revoke