baggage porter in a sentence
1) While hostelling you won't find baggage porters, suitcase racks or hanging closet space.
2) They work as parking attendants, car wash workers, nail salon workers, baggage porters, and bellhops.
3) Peaked caps are also commonly worn around the world by some railway or airport staff (baggage porters ) and security guards.
4) Some tension marred the airport's first day after baggage porters who worked at the old airport insisted on working at the new airport.
baggage porter example sentences5) At this point the army was joined by a large train of baggage porters, which outnumbered the fighting men two-to-one and remained a drain on resources throughout the campaign.
6) The first shot mortally wounded Hayward Shepherd, a free black man who had been a night baggage porter for the B u0026O Railroad running through Harpers Ferry near the armory.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baggage porter
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baggage porter with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baggage porter
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baggage porter in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baggage porter.
20 examples of simple sentences of baggage porter. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baggage porter
Compound Sentences with baggage porter
Complex Sentences with baggage porter
Compound-Complex Sentences with baggage porter