baffled in a sentence
1) It has been utterly disappointed and baffled.
2) Behavior toward humans has baffled and intrigued scientists.
3) It was happening every few seconds and engineers were baffled.
4) The sight of this black swan baffled scientists.
baffled example sentences5) Erika watched her across the table feeling baffled.
6) He was baffled by his obvious expertise.
7) She saw his baffled expression and smiled faintly.
8) The windows were completely transparent and the baffled fishermen looked inside.
9) Local police are baffled by the crime.
10) The logic of circumcision has always baffled me.
11) I looked baffled; my friend looked embarrassed.
12) Fuller's expansion strategy kept the competition baffled.
13) This informal style baffled yet amused the British public.
14) I am baffled my fish fries are NOT popular anywhere else.
example sentences with baffled15) Official's baffled by latest crime statistics.
16) They were perfectly polite, curious, baffled.
17) And America is baffled why every second rate regime seeks nukes.
18) It was the saving part that had me baffled.
19) Once it left critics and radio programmers a bit baffled.
20) There is one clue however, that has baffled police.
21) Madame Web is left baffled by his sudden appearance.
22) The theory baffled most of the 11 philosophers.
23) The baffled and starving French invasion forces retreated after six months.
24) Team by team reporters baffled,local news is so awful.
25) The doctor was baffled by his patient's mysterious illness.
26) However, its source has baffled researchers for decades.
27) That said, something has long baffled astronomers about the system.
How to use baffled in a sentence28) Police are baffled as to why the attack took place.
29) What did they decide, and why are women still baffled?
30) The wizards are baffled as they watch it evolve.
31) Watching performances of this had me completely baffled.
32) Much of late 20th-century human behaviour frankly baffled him.
33) At first we felt baffled and let down.
34) So..." She was a little baffled.
35) There was something else that baffled Mrs Wilson.
36) The Captain wound down his window, baffled.
37) When I realized, I was completely baffled.
38) baffled fans threw up every rumour imaginable.
39) A baffled ox has horned in through the wall.
40) I am really baffled by this repeated rohit bashing .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baffled
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baffled with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baffled
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baffled in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baffled.
20 examples of simple sentences of baffled. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baffled
Compound Sentences with baffled
Complex Sentences with baffled
Compound-Complex Sentences with baffled