baffled about in a sentence
1) I'm baffled about what sort of incident is envisaged!
2) I'm honestly a bit baffled about the case.
3) But they admit they're baffled about the reason for the shooting.
4) I'm also a trifle baffled about the 'Android' element.
baffled about example sentences5) I'm also baffled about the first half in more respect than one.
6) Some people are baffled about what we could possibly offer to the average social media user.
7) But before long, secrets rushed to the surface leaving Katherine baffled about who her hero really was!
8) Children being children, you must have moments when you are a bit baffled about how to appropriately answer the many questions asked by your sons?
9) With its fast pace, sharp dialogue, vivid characters and horrific crimes, 'The Chicago Way' is hugely readable, even though we remain baffled about what's happening.
10) But last night Mrs Ralli denied 36-year-old Gilbey had actually booked the cottage and said she was baffled about why he should try to stop her speaking to the Press.
11) Uh, incidentally, is anyone else a little baffled about preferring both Iron Man 3 and Pacific Rim to Ender's Game in Dramatic Presentation Long Format?
12) Meanwhile, Gas Board officials say they're still baffled about the cause of a mains explosion on the A four one eight Thame to Oxford road yesterday.
13) baffled about why anyone would spend hundreds – let alone thousands – of dollars on a winter coat, Noonan's set out on an adventure to hunt its origins.
14) She said the government was baffled about how the names of the ghost workers always manage to get into the pay systems of the MDAs .
example sentences with baffled15) Cockney confusion : James Thurston seemed baffled about what company he owned When I read your letter I thought that finding answers would be easy.
16) I 'm no organizational psychology expert but I'm still baffled about why women, in a free society, allow themselves to be afforded rights less than that of cattle.
17) So it was fun trying to speak French, but I'm completely baffled about the 50 cents and a little unsure what she was talking about in the end.
18) I know I made fun of Murderer in a recent blog post, but I was really more baffled about how all the major players involved with [...]
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baffled about
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baffled about with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baffled about
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baffled about in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baffled about.
20 examples of simple sentences of baffled about. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baffled about
Compound Sentences with baffled about
Complex Sentences with baffled about
Compound-Complex Sentences with baffled about