badly burn in a sentence
1) He had survived the crash despite being badly burned .
2) My hands and right arm had been badly burnt .
3) Not everyone was ruined, though many were badly burned .
4) Is badly burnt in action and moves away.
badly burn example sentences5) She says that her scalp was badly burnt .
6) A fire starts and Rohan gets badly burned .
7) It appeared that she had been killed and badly burned .
8) A priest was also burned badly in an acid attack.
9) He was shot down and badly burned on 28 September.
10) Parker is left badly burned and stripped of his hood.
11) He comes out of the skirmish badly burned .
12) He appeared badly burned and his arms were both bandaged.
13) Two people are killed, and one is badly burned .
14) One fisherman was badly burned in Fishing Cone in 1921.
example sentences with badly15) Some of the bodies were badly burned in the crash.
16) He was bare from the waist up and badly burned .
17) His scar was still burning so badly that his eyes were watering.
18) His body was so badly burned that his features were unrecognisable.
19) Van Schalkwyk survived the crash but was badly burned .
20) When he was almost two years old, he was badly burned .
21) He loss control of the wheel and his body was burned badly.
22) One badly burned man was last night fighting for his life in hospital.
23) A young customer said that her entire face was badly burned by candles.
24) Mr. Berry is badly burned and gruesomely disfigured.
25) Silicone gel can be applied to badly burned patients to reduce scarring.
26) The ex-England bowler badly burned his arm in the strimmer accident.
27) While fixing a stove that explodes, Hawkeye's face is badly burned .
How to use badly in a sentence28) The match causes a fire, and Frances' wings were badly burned .
29) Sergeant is unconscious, and badly burned from falling against the scalding pipes.
30) She was so badly burned that surgeons had to amputate her left hand.
31) She has had skin grafts since being badly burned in the Siberian train disaster.
32) At that moment, Frankenstein's badly burned creature bursts into the ballroom.
33) Good-looking once, but one side of his face had been badly burned .
34) Britan and he was badly burned .
35) THREE children badly burned when a cigarette lighter exploded have won £13 million damages.
36) Dillon supported Georgie as she went to see a badly burned Mac.
37) The helicopter was damaged by explosions and one of his workers was badly burned .
38) The policeman was so badly burned he had to be identified from dental records.
39) Her face and neck have been badly burned and she needs major reconstructive surgery.
40) In August 1781 it was sacked by Loyalists and was badly burned in 1804.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly burn
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly burn with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly burn
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly burn in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly burn.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly burn. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly burn
Compound Sentences with badly burn
Complex Sentences with badly burn
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly burn